Eagerly Awaiting your news!!!

lisa31

Reaction score
Hi girls

Just wanted to say to you all (rather than try and catch up with your posts!) that I'm logging in every night now to see if there has been any developments - you are all so close now!! You must be soooooo excited -
Since joining the forum in July you and the ladies nearer to my date are the ones i have chatted to the most so its really interesting and exciting to hear how close you all are to finally meeting your little ones.

I must say how impressed I am that you are all cooking and baking at a time like this !!!!!! :D

Cant wait to see you in the 'Announcements' section!!!!!

L x

Thanks Lisa...just over a week for me...no signs at all (still!!)
It feels like yesterday that i was 34 weeks, it has flown by, im sure it will for you too.
take care xxx

Well Faye I reckon you will definatley be one of the first - your due a week before me and I know that sometimes that doesnt make a difference but I just think you will! :) - Do you get many braxton hicks? I get loads and someone told me that that could mean you have an early baby - but im sure thats just an olds wives tale.

I know that when you do start showing 'signs' of labour I will start to get excited (and aprehensive no doubt) as I know it wont be long till my turn.

Its strange - today it feels sooooo far away and then other days its like "arghghghggh not long now!!" - it definatley seems to be dragging at the minute though :?

L x

I know what you mean Lisa, time seems to stand still around the 35 36 37 weeks point. I seem to be wishing my life away at the moment, just waiting for that day til she arrives! terible isnt it!
enjoy your time left xx

9 months is a long long time though isnt it!

Im sure you wont be long now! - Lucky you!!!!!!

L x

Hello girls!!!

That reminds me of when I was 40 weeks and was waiting for the big day. It seems so far away and yet it was less than 6 weeks ago :)

My heart is with you, good luck to all of you!!!

Hi Futuremum (or should I say 'Mum'!)

I must admit I'm really looking foward to the time when I can say "Oh she's 6 weeks old" - and I've also heard thats about the time you find you have a bit of a routine going - well, that's what Ive heard - we shall have to wait and see!

How are you these days? I have still stopped smoking!!!! :D :D :D - just over 5 months now! Still really amzed I have done it - and although I do think about smoking every day - I just could not have one after all this time! - Im baffled as to how I did it!!!!

Well, suppose I really ought to go bed - its 2.11a.m and yes, yet again I cant sleep lol. Gotta try though as I have physiotherapy tommorow afternoon so cannot lay in bed all day trying to catch up!

Take Care

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back