dunno what to do....

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Right im 12 days into my 4th month...iv not done anything other than lots of sex...no charting or anything.
Where can i find cheap tests and monitors and things like that? iv looked on ebay but dont have a pay pal account...argh im just confusing myself lol....TTC is so stressfull huh!

Sarah&LJ said:
Right im 12 days into my 4th month...iv not done anything other than lots of sex...no charting or anything.
Where can i find cheap tests and monitors and things like that? iv looked on ebay but dont have a pay pal account...argh im just confusing myself lol....TTC is so stressfull huh!

Try emailing some sellers on ebay as some will accept cheque or bank transfer failing that setting up a paypal account is easy!

I would defo recommend a mix of cheapy ovulation sticks and perhaps the digital clearblue ovulation for your first month as if you think your oving but not quite sure then the digi one will defo tell you.

I became preg the first time I used the digi clearblue one.

I have a boots fertility monitor which was £12 from ebay and I think only about £15 in the boots store.

If theres anything else gimme a shout x :hug:

Do you have a 'Poundland' where you are? They sell pregnancy cheapie tests, 3 for £1 :D Have you ovulated yet? Think positive, you've done the essential part of BD'ing, very best wishes for your 4th month Sarah :hug: :hug: :hug:

oooo yes we do have one in town....
no iv not ovulated yet ( i dont think)....im on day 13 of a 31-35 day cycle.....
i spoke to OH and if it doesnt happen this month im pulling out the big guns lol....gonna test and temp next month so fingers crossed it will happen this month now im not at work and less stress there!! if not its gonna cos a fortune lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back