Dummy clips

PINK BUTTERFLY

Reaction score
Chloe has only got one Dummy Clip (a nice pink one with I LOVE DADDY on the clip) but she has started to REALLY suck the material part what is totally gross as she uses every day (can't live without her dummy) so hard to clean it and have it dry by morning so easy I just buy some more.....think is I'm thinking should I get ones that are not material so easier to clean but then the beed ones on ebay are they safe as I know they are going to be in her mouth like everything she can get her mouth 2!

So if I don't get a material one or beed one is there any other kinds you can get? X

I just buy new ribbon and re-sew it round the clips. To be fair we only use the dummy clip if we are out and about.

I have the fabrics ones and just throw them in the dishwasher to clean. Before that I soaked in a cup of boiled water from the kettle before washing

I have the fabrics ones and just throw them in the dishwasher to clean. Before that I soaked in a cup of boiled water from the kettle before washing

Never thought of that hahahah! All that time I've wasted!! X

I think the ones on ebay are advised "doll" even though they say things like daddys girl etc but its put as toy because the owner can't be liable if they snapped. We got jackson one but only whn he was tiny and not pulling but he doesn't use a dummy only now we have got him you know the spiral plasticy one that's like a phone cord. That's easy to clean but I only use when out n about so I can keep an eye but he's never got it tangled or anything xxxxx

Maybe I best not get any from ebay then, the one she has got is from Boots and is strong as she does pull at it and sucks in the plastic clip bit, she is always munching in something....even when she is asleep she sometimes sucks like she has a dummy in her mouth even when she hasn't! X

We use mam dummies and clips. S often sucks the clips but I just give them a good wash and rinse.

We use mam dummies and clips. S often sucks the clips but I just give them a good wash and rinse.

Iv just googled these once and that's the one we have got "I love Daddy" OH. Got it in Boots , apparently they had run out of the "I love Mummy" ones :-/ yeah right! X

AJ used to suck chew his as we had them for him too and they were fine.
:lol: those men of ours will say anything!

I make them and sell them at baby and todder, just made such a cute superman one from some ribbon sent to me tied around a bottle from ebay, if i where you i would just buy some new ribbon and sow one end onto the clip and then just tie the bit on the dummy into a bow or knot so you dont need to buy the popper kit. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back