dummies

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Can anyone help. mothercare used to sell a dummy that opens and you could place a piece of tissue with something like snuffle babe on it so that as the baby is sucking on the dummy they would get the dicongestion medicine. anyone heard of this. mothercare doesnt seem to stock these anymore.

x

You can get them in Tesco's, may only be the larger stores though. Have a look in the baby section x

yh i seen one in tescos yesterday :D

wot do these do, do they helped with a blocked nose
B always seems to suffer from a blocked nose, but doesnt take a dummy but it does seem like a bril idea - if of course that is wot they do

we've got a large tescos but ive never noticed them but i will have a look again.

what you do is open the back of the dummy and pop a bit of tissue with some baby carvol or snuffle babe on it and when your baby sucks on the dummy the they inhale the decongestant as well. thus keeping the airway clear.

sami and dionne, do you happen to know what these are called in tescos so that i can ask. jons mum works in the tescos at greenwich so she will look as well.

x

is this what your looking for???

a8_1_b1.jpg

oh i saw this on ebay the other day. i'm not sure if its the right one to put the carvol drops on

does anyone know.

it looks the same as the one that tesco sell???
not to sure thou :think:

Hi

i have won a brand new inhaler dummy on ebay. cant use it until liam is 3 months but its exactly what i wanted

was it the one i sent u a pic of? i think that one might have been different as its for medicine shoe us the one u have won, when Dior was a ababy i was forever having preoblems with her and her blocked nose used to keep me up all night ild like to have one ready for this baby :)

Hi Dionne

It's a different dummy to the piccie that you posted. i cant seem to find another one on ebay and i cant seem to copy the piccie and post it here. i can post it on word but thats about it.

:( ok il look out for one though if u just let me know what there called, Dior gets stuffy nose alot too and its a nightmare untill they can learn to blow it

ok cool hun. il keep my eyes open for one, you would think they would be more popular, i have rubbed snuffel babe on the top of Dior dummy b4, stupid thing to do she got it all in her eyes! :doh:

My friends daughter still can't blow her nose and she's 7!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back