Dummies!

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
As the title says :)
I'm confused whether to let Keeley have the dummy back t nap-times and bedtimes?
I dunno whether that wil confuse her and make her grumpy when i leave the dummy in the cot.

So many questions :wall:

ooh i dont kno nic! good luck tho weaning her off
sorry havent voted as i really dunno im not there yet (eek!)

Personally i would try takin it off her in the day at first and give her it at nap times! If that doesn't work then try takin it away alltogether!

We try not to give Olivia her dummy in the day unless she is tired or she has hurt herself and we cant settle her!

We found that Olivia says more without her dummy!

We used to give it to Tia when she went to sleep as it's more of a comfort thing... she seemed to accept it needed to stay in her room...

Then when she was 4 we made her throw it away saying that Santa couldn't bring presents to little girls who still had dummies... she threw it away herself and we never had any issues.. :)

D just gave his up so not had the prob....i personally would try just giving it at nap times and see how you go if its not working then you might need to try going the whole hog

I'd let her keep having it personally :)
What I would also do is hide the dummy from the minute she gets up, and not mention it at all, and put her to sleep as normal without it, if she asks for it then let her have it though, she may forget one time, and keep forgetting, and evetually not ask for it :think: doubtful, but she might, very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back