Dull backache? normal?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by lisey, Jun 25, 2013.

1. lisey

lisey Well-Known Member

Right, I am not sure if I am even imagining this backache but is it normal to have a bit of a dull heavyish backache? I say I might be imagining it cos it started after I started thinking about my previous losses. It was around this time that I started bleeding with my last losses and I think I have made myself panic a little bit. I have the odd stomach twinge too which could also be my mind playing tricks but I have had trapped wind (sorry for tmi) so that could explain the twinges.

I have been doing well at not worrying myself but its so hard to be feel a bit anxious x

#1 lisey, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  2. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

It's definately normal hun. I have it at the lower part of my back xx

3. lisey

lisey Well-Known Member

Thanks goodness for that, I have been worrying today x

4. jennifers

jennifers Member

Don't you worry darling its a normal pregnancy thingy. I am pregnant with my first child and its just...wonderful. I do get back aches and cramps every now and then but I find my comfort in chiropractic care. It is indeed a beautiful feeling to know that there is another li'l life growing inside me. Can't wait to hold my babe in my arms..:)