Due yesterday and still no sign

bossbump

Reaction score
I was due yesterday and still no sign of baby andrew. Well sore now and just wan't him out. I have tried rough sex several times. 2 pineapples Hot curries jumping up and down .Scrubbing the floor, Rasberry tea and he still not ready is anyone else waiting. xxxxxxxx paula and bump

Aww hope he arrives soon for u, its agonising waiting isnt it... I think im gunna pass my due date too aswell :( hope not tho!

Fingers crossed things get moving for u soon :pray: :hug:

I'm due today but it doesn't look like anything's going to happen - I've spent the last hour walking round my living room rubbing my nipples and all I got was dizzy :rotfl: Also tried the curry and going up the stairs two at a time but not even a twinge.

I don't know what to do with myself, the house is spotless, there're no DVDs I feel like watching, I can't concentrate enough to read and I'm too excited to sleep!

It's horrible waiting isn't it, I hope something happens for you soon.

I can't face the thought of going overdue :(

Hope things happen soon for you- when do you next see the midwife? :hug:

Hope things start happening soon for you! I'm excited already about my LO being born and I'm not due until April!

I hope your little one decides to show himself soon. I know how you feel and I've still got 10 days to go till my EDD. I just want my baby so that life can continue forward. I feel all hormonal, cry all the time, no food tastes nice and I've got the attention span and energy of an ant. All I can do is sit here and get anxious :(

chrystaltips said:
I hope your little one decides to show himself soon. I know how you feel and I've still got 10 days to go till my EDD. I just want my baby so that life can continue forward. I feel all hormonal, cry all the time, no food tastes nice and I've got the attention span and energy of an ant. All I can do is sit here and get anxious :(

sounds like me at the moment! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back