Due today!

Bonfire Bride

Reaction score
Well, at the beginning of my pregnancy I KNEW I would go over :roll:

I wonder if Kate Middleton is feeling as uncomfortable as I am? The text messages have already started along with facebook questions asking where little Oliver is. Looks like he will not be the 3-5% of babies who arrive on their due date.

On a more positive note i had my hair cut and dyed ready for motherhood and managed to get the last fan from B&Q today after an all day search for a shop that hadn't sold out. There was a guy behind me in B&Q who rolled his eyes when he realised we had bought the last one....cheeky sod!

Hope everyones coping in this heat....well at least I know we should be meeting our son in the next 2 weeks.

Pointless thread really but yay for reaching D Day! :dance:

xx

Yay for D day and fingers crossed you won't go the full 2 weeks over x

Hope he arrives soon! I still have 3 weeks and I'm completely fed up of being so huge in this weather.

It has been so uncomfortable today - my hairdresser had to take the clothes protector off me because it was so hot it made me feel super sick.

We havnt had a summer like this for at least 7 years - trust us to be pregnant during a met office heat warning. :) I wouldn't have it any other way though xxx

JoeyClare - I found the last 2 weeks have dragged since I left for maternity. xx

Happy due date bonfire! Hope it happens for u soon! Let me know if u want me to do your labour thread for u, I'd be more than happy to! Xxxx

Happy due date!!!
Lots of waiting going in tri 3 at the mo...that means lots of babies soon xxx

Happy due date :) so many of us due eek!! Xx

I suppose each day over is another day closer!

Happy D day! Hope all you July mummies get to meet your LOs soon!

I promised everyone a heatwave months ago, I just KNEW it! :)

Your lucky to get your hair done, I'm very allergic to hair dye since being pregnant do my hair is going back to natural...a right bloody mess! Xx

Happy due date hun!!! I had my hair done yesterday aswell so these babies need to hurry up before it needs doing again :) xxx

Oh yes Tilly...I found it soo hard sitting there getting my hair done in this heat with the bloody hair dryers.

Claire...that is so so lovely of you. If you still want to do it, that would be amazing. Thank You for offering xxx

No probs hun, I'll message you my number so you can text me. I'm up most of the day and night anyway so gives me something to do while the monster is suckling away! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back