Due period in 3 days, line on opk pregnant ?

lillith112

Reaction score
So me and my partner have been ttc for nearly a year, I am due my period in 3 days time and read something about opk being positive if your pregnant, out of curiosity I did one today with a one step test, to my shock I have 2 lines, its feint but not sqintable feint. Could that mean I'm pregnant. ?. I've just gone and bought a first response to do in the morning ��

Hmm, I don't know but didn't want to read and run. Do you usually get faints on opks? x

I've only just started using them a week or so ago, they had all been negative which I expected as I'm in the second half of my cycle, but today's showed a definite line.

Last edited:
Oh, then maybe it is a good sign. But some women get faints on opks every time they take one like me lol. I think it's just best to wait until morning, but fx you get your bfp in the morning!! x

Last edited:
My others were definitely negative, not even a sqinter, this one is very much there. Roll on tomorrow morning at least I will know one way or the other. Thanks for your reply peanut butter and congratulations on your pregnancy ��

Well I've just done a opk to see for youu hehe, and it's came back with a rather dark line!! You want me to post pic of it? So maybe this is it for you, will stalk you to find out tomorrows test :D xx

Lol, yes I read a lot about it on the net, apparently the LH and HGH share the same protein sugars and LH tests can't differentiate between the 2. However, you cant predict ovulation with a pregnancy test apparently. I have a. Pic of mine on my phone but have no idea how to post it on here ��

You click on 'go advanced' ... then you should see a paper clip, click that then pick the picture, and press upload, usually opens it in another window for me, the you press the paper clip again and should see pic file then click that...if it doesn't let you upload pix is too big and need to crop it x

When I was pregnant with my dd I did a opk it was positive next day I got a bfp fx for you xx

It hasnt happened to me, but i have heard OPKs predicting Pregnancy but I think the OPK has to be as positive as it would be when youre Ovulating if that makes sense.

Fx for you hun :D

It's a feint positive, Vicki what day did you use your opk test and how dark was your line ?

I was 11dpo it wasn't completely positive at the time

Fx xx

Ah ok, well this is mine, I'm cd 26 of a 29 day cycle. The urine was very concentrated when I tested. Oh the pic has come out the wrong way around lol.

Attachments

• WP_20160128_14_39_52_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160128_14_39_52_Pro.jpg
    448.2 KB · Views: 40
So me and my partner have been ttc for nearly a year, I am due my period in 3 days time and read something about opk being positive if your pregnant, out of curiosity I did one today with a one step test, to my shock I have 2 lines, its feint but not sqintable feint. Could that mean I'm pregnant. ?. I've just gone and bought a first response to do in the morning ��

Hiya :)

I had a postive OPK 5 days before my period and i used Firat response 5 days before my peripd and it was positive. What ru waiting for test test test x wishing u lots of luck xxxxxx

Blimey, congratulations to you Hopejoy, I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I've read that some people show feint LH before a period. I'm going to do the first response in the morning x

I really really hope you get your BFP tomorrow! Unfortunately I seem to get an LH surge before my period arrives, so opks always give me false hope!

Aww I'm sorry to hear that Birdie, I did get my hopes up when I first saw the test, then read that some ladies like you show LH before period so I'm not holding my breath. I'll still do the first response in the morning �� either way at least I'll know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back