Due on today...

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
Have been getting positive frets all week

Still so worried, I keep telling myself I will feel better at the weekend when I know af hasn't come but I know then I will still be worried and then after the 12 week scan I will still be worried...

I know this is a shitty question that no one wants to think about... But when do ou know it's a chemical? Would af come as normal, if I miscarry at 5 weeks is it a chemical or a miscarriage... I dunno why but I just feel I want to know...

I think if af shows as normal then it's a chemical. Many women don't actually realise this is happening and just think it's slightly heavier than normal from what I've read.

How are you feeling in yourself? Do you feel like it's on it's way?

found thid too:
32. I've heard "a line is a line"-- any line is a positive. Is that true? Sort of. The adage that "a line is a line" is meant to emphasize that all positive results are equal; a darker line is not "more" pregnant than a lighter line. Some women are hesitant to trust a faint line, believing that a "real" positive "should" be darker. (This isn't true.) So, in this vein, yes, a line is a line. In other words, these are all examples of positive pregnancy tests:
078.jpg

201.jpg

026.jpg
BUT I think this phrase gets overused. Evaporation lines are not positive results. Lines that appear after 10 minutes are not positive results. Lines that are only visible under high-powered light bulbs when tilting the test and squinting are not positive results. So, there are some lines that are not "lines," so to speak. Here are two tests with evaporation lines. These are negative tests:
evaps.jpg
And here is one that is the proper color, but appeared after the 10-minute limit. This is a negative test:​
wtf2.jpg
So, I would prefer to modify/clarify the "old saying" to read: A line is a line, so long as it is the proper color and appears during the 10-minute time limit.

Didn't need telling twice...

Edit sorry pit that before I saw I had been told twice lol! Didn't mean it to sound abrupt!

Last edited:
I would do hun, even when I have had feint lines I've got a positive on a Digi :)

Omg fi amazing I'll do one thurs
Soooo pleased for u x

It does make it real! Not just coz its in writing but because it means my hcg levels are 'right' I might even do one on Monday to watch it go up :)

Dont blame you . I did that with both my pregnancies x

Yay tinytoes! I just looked at your tickers, you got them out quick didn't you lol!

Must be so enjoyable to have them so close in age :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back