Due in November

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by simply, Jun 20, 2005.

1. simply

simply Member

Just wondering if there are many of u out there who are due in Nov. I'm dueNov 20th with my first i cant wait, although i dont feel very pregnant yet despite being 18 weeks.

2. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

Hi Simply,

I'm due 26th November.
    Haven't really had many symptoms or problems so have been really lucky. Starting to get a bump now though and not coping too well with the hot weather. I have also started to get lower back pain, especially when I wake up in the mornings. Not sure if it's trapped wind or not though because I seem to have lots of wind in the morning (lol).

3. simply

simply Member

Hi there :)

Yes i'm suffering with the heat to, i'm getting a bump now to, went to put my shorts on and they dont fit!!!! i need to go shopping lol I've been symptom free as well i'm glad my tiredness has passed and i am starting to feel better from that.

Is this your first pregnancy?

4. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

Yes pregnancy No 1 for me although my partner has 4 girls from a previous marriage aged between 9 and 18.
    I'm 22 and he's 37 so he has a little more experience!!
    Bubble was planned and was concieved within 8 days of trying!! No fun there then!!!
    Touch Wood all has gone very much to plan so far!!