due in february?

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by petchy, Jun 2, 2005.

1. petchy

petchy Well-Known Member

i just thought if any of you are due in february it would be nice if we could keep eachother updated on our progress in this thread, maybe have a little "february club"!!

2. LucyBee

LucyBee Well-Known Member

Hello!
    I'm hoping my baby will arrive 6th Feb 2006.
    Would love to keep in touch!
    Lucy

3. petchy

petchy Well-Known Member

hi lucy - if my working out of the dates are correct (seeing the doc tomorrow to confirm! so exciting, it makes it feel more "official" somehow!) i too am due around the 5th or the 6th of feb!

would be good to share our experiences here, although as of yet i haven't got a lot to report really. no morning sickness yet (hope i escape them altogether!!) and apart from being hungry ALL THE TIME i don't feel any different.

i have told my family (they are thrilled to bits although dad seemed a bit taken aback!!) and my friends (who are also very excited for me!) even though it is still early days. not telling work until it's time for my booking in/1st scan at around 12 wks, unless i get bad morning sickness and need to be able to be flexible in the mornings. can you imagine getting up at 6am and catch 2 buses in to work while feeling like i'm about to throw up... please please let me be one of the lucky few to escape!!!

is this your first baby or do you have any other children? it's my first, so at the moment i am happy, nervous, excited and sometimes scared! it's like that feeling you get when you have just got onto a huge rollercoaster and the cart is just going up the first steep hill, just waiting for the drop! serious butterflies!!!

PS: pm me if you want to keep in touch via e-mail and i'll give you my e-mail address and/or msn messenger details

4. bella_t

bella_t Member

Hi
    I'm also due 6th February - from my calculations - am seeing the midwife or first appointment on Monday - can't wait! I am quite tired - more than usual - and keep having to pee!! I don't have any sickness yet but i am also very hungry all the time.
    it's my first so i feel very excited like i have butterflies all of the time!

5. LucyBee

Hi Bella!
    6th February too! That's great!
    We should keep in touch!
    Where are you in UK?
    Lucyx

6. sasswa

sasswa Well-Known Member

Just discovered you all on this thread.

I'm 6 Feb too.

First pregnancy. Not being 'sick' as such but am nauseous & extremely tired. Went home sick this morning from work. Thinking I could sleep all day tomorrow too.

Very irritable with hubbie - he thinks I'm mad. I think I am too - emotions are all over the shop - crying for a few hours and then fine. Very strange. Felt like that this morning too. Got to work and just felt like balling my eyes out as well as feeling lethargic.

Doctor has contacted the hospital and the midwife will be in touch soon. Expected first scan to occur at 12 - 14 weeks. I just can't wait for that time (not too long now but 6 more weeks feels like an eternity!).....it will just be more real.

I'm considering notifying my boss soon (within the week) as I'm just all over the shop and don't won't them to be concerned that I'm off to appointments and being ill all the time.

Keep me posted girls or send a PM and I'll shoot you through my email address.

Sass
    x

7. deepti

deepti New Member

Hi!
    I am alco due in feb. 16th of feb. :D
    It is my second child.
    I would love to stay in touch with you all.

Love and take care.
    :D

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
    [​IMG]</a>

8. ClaireSarah

ClaireSarah Well-Known Member

I think i am due around 11/12 Feb, it would be so cool to keep in contact with people around the same stage! I'm not sure what to expect but am looking forward to every minute!

I'm so glad i found this forum, everyone is so friendly, supportive and caring!

Take care
    Claire xx

9. ~Heather~

~Heather~ Member

Hey! I am also due in February. Around 11th or 12th, I think. I go to my first appt Friday. This is my first pregnancy. I am very excited! We told family and friends this weekend. I haven't had any sickness yet, my stomach cramps alot until I eat. I stay hungry, I pee alot, and my nipples are very senstative. I would love to keep in touch with all of you throughout our pregnancy's.

10. brookie

brookie New Member

Hi everyone, my name's Brooke, just came across this site and would luv to stay in contact with you guys... I'm due on Feb 10th 06 with my first baby :D I hav been feeling a little unwell for a couple of weeks but not too bad! Not able to eat anything sweet, ice cream choc... thats ok though, i am in need of a more healthy diet anyway :)

11. hels

hels Well-Known Member

Hi Girls,
    Im Hels im 30 (argghh!!) and expecting my first baby (DF already has a 5 yr old boy) cant wait.
    We went thru a miscarriage in april, which was horrible, but it looks like it was meant to be and have concieved almost straight away! We think im about 6-8 weeks, I feel terrible sometimes, terrible nausia my boobs are killing me and I gete very dizzy.
    Any way, Im at this drs this aft as i started bleeding this morning after sex, it has since stopped, and am sure all s fine.Its still worying tho.
    would love to catch up, compare and moan to you all aver next 7 months or so.
    Love Hels xx

12. jmathurin

jmathurin New Member

Hello ladies I would love to chat with someone to share my next 8 months of pregnancy with. I am due february 16th

13. Lausie

Lausie New Member

Hi girls,

Also just found you and the forum, and that I'm preganant. Think I'm due in February. Only 6 weeks now. Had some problems last week and had to go into EPU but all seems ok now but I'm still a nervous first timer and my husband is abroad. Having a constant awareness of things going on in my body which is odd, anyone else?

Would love to stay in touch and being adopted I have noone to ask the silly little things!

Good luck with teh morning sickness xxx

L

14. LucyBee

Hi Laura,
    I'm exactly the same as you. Every single ache/twinge/anything and I'm in total panic mode.
    I also had some problems but got an early ultrasound and ruled out an ectopic pregnancy so that's been a relief although I'm still bleeding so still in a state of high paranoia!
    I've decided today that I'm going to TRY to live by the old 'what will be, will be' mantra and hope that will keep me a bit more chilled out!
    Congratulations!
    Lucyx

15. Flossy82

Flossy82 Well-Known Member

Hello to anyone who might read this well i have recenly found out that im pregnant again with my second child although very excited but very nervous though at the same time by my rough calculations my edd is 21st feb 2006.Oh god help i waffle on i bet i sound awful here?

16. leigh_1982

leigh_1982 Member

I'm new to this forum, just thought i would say hello. My EDD is 12th feb 06. This is my second child, am still nervous though. I had to go to EPU today to rule out an eptopic, luckily everything ok, :D

[/b]

17. Gem

Gem Well-Known Member

I just thought I'd put a little note up here to say I'm due on 16th Feb!

I'd really love to chat to anyone due around the same time or roundabouts. I don't have a man around so I do feel a little lonely every so often. Being able to chat to other mummies to be would really help.

If you'd like a chat my msn handle is [email protected].

Hope to hear from someone!

:)

18. doreend

doreend Member

Hi - I am a pregnant for the first time too.Feels weird to write the word pregnant. I am Irish and here we generally keep the whole being pregnant thing quiet until we are 12 weeks gone - if possible! Managing it quite well as no morning sickness to hide. My breasts/nipples are getting more prominent and was into orange juice for a while and tired in afternoons - oh and dizzy when I stand up from the car - otherwise fine. Even managed a good gym session this evening my husband was there too and telling me to get off the cross trainer - in fairness I was there more than a half hour engrossed in a magazine.
    My due date by the way is 16th of Feb.

19. mum2bee

mum2bee New Member

hey ya, i'm almost 7 weeks pregnant. so i think i am due feb too. had a scan yesterday because they want to keep an eye on me where i had a miscarriage before it was soo tiny but i had to get a little pic just to keep reminding myself that i'm gonna be a mummy as it still doesn't feel real! my last period started on the 9th may so could anyone work out what date i would be due? got another scan in 3 weeks can't wait :lol:

Rach x x x x

20. sasswa

sasswa Well-Known Member

Rach,

You'll be due around the 19th Feb......

Sass