due date

abilouise

Reaction score
So... Due date was yesterday and has been and gone with no sign of lily arriving soon. My son was thirteen days late, really hoping she comes before that x

Hope she comes sooner rather than later for u!! Xx

Ahhhh love the name Lily. Same as my daughter. She was late too, hoping things won't be that late this time too.

I'm two days over now and I expect tomorrow will be three!

Iv got a sweep tomorrow and thursday so hopefully get things moving x

Oh it's horrible being overdue I feel your pain, fingers crossed it won't be so long for you this time xx

Iv got a sweep tomorrow and thursday so hopefully get things moving x

Wow they are generous with their sweeps where you are. They only gave me one last time. Fingers crossed this start things off.

Fx the sweep helps hun. At least it's cooled down now. Try and relax as much as possible and labour will come. Hopefully! xxx

Hope you're not waiting too much longer xxx

It is so much better its not hot I think I would be going crazy if it was still as hot as it was! No signs of her coming anytime soon and atm seems like she will be in there forever. But hopefully not much longer I can't wait to give her cuddles and for my baby boy to be a big brother, so exciting xx

What times your sweep? We were due on the same date - I too feel like he's never going to come out! I've got a sweep booked for Wednesday - I hope it works! I am soooo bored! Good luck for your sweep! X

I've got a sweep tomorrow morning. I'll actually cry if it doesn't work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back