Due date confusion?!

Aes1990

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm so confused about my due date and basically have no idea when baby is due! At my early scan I was told 01/09 and then at my 12 week scan I was told 31/08 and 28/08 and then at my private scan on Saturday I was given 30/08! So understandably I have no clue! Which has now confused where I am in my pregnancy as well! My head is spinning!

Any advice?

Baby could come at any of these times-there's only a few days discrepancy so I wouldn't worry too much, the mw will use the date given at your 12 week dating scan x

Thank you. I guess it's just confusing as I've had so many different measurements. Specially as the same person got 2 different dates and then 2 days later that baby was bigger but measured smaller in terms of dates if that makes any sense? X

Go by what the midwife has wrote in your notes from your dating scan x

The exact day doesn't really matter as there's a 4 week window of full term from 38-42 weeks. If the dates had been totally different then it would be more unusual and need double checking. Your MW will confirm the 'official' EDD for your paperwork based on the 12 week scan.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back