Due 8th September

Sproglett

Reaction score
Hey, just thought it would be nice to see who is due on or around the 8th September? My DH, SIL and grandad are all the 7th, so you never know, they could end up with a very special birthday prezzie. After 3 failed pregnancies my DH and I have our fingers and toes well and truely crossed that this one is the one!

X X HOPING FOR STICKY BEANS FOR EVERYONE X X

Fingers and toes crossed for you sweetie!

Have you had an early scan yet?

I hope to be following you with a "fourth time lucky" pregnancy soon :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Sorry for your losses, i also had to go to a reaccurant miscarriage clinic, all of my results came back normal and i have been put on 75mg Asprin, 5mg Folic Acid and 400mg Cyclogest pessary (2wice daily) to help us. hope you get your results soon.

As for this pregnancy, I've actually had 3 early scans, my LMP was 29/11/11 so they did a scan on 12/1/12 (6w+2 from LMP) where they saw something in my womb but thought it might be a water "bubble" that may have indicated another ectopic so they arranged a second scan for 26/1/12 where luckily the thing they saw was my gestational sac, and now inside it was a yolk sac and a fetal pole with a lovely flitter heartbeat measuring at 6w+5, the following day I had a little bleeding so I had a third scan on 6/2/12 where baby was fine and stronger heartbeat, baby then measured as 8w+2, after speaking to my midwife she told me to go by that date as it was the closed to the date according to my LMP of 29/11/11 (if i take into account that my last cycle was 32days, it makes it spot on to the dates i estimated)

Got one more scan and then it's jsut the results for us as well.

There is somehting like 70% chance despite all the tests that they won't be able to determine an actual cause though??

I am so glad things seem to be going OK this time round - 4 losses is jsut too heartbreaking hey?

Seeing that heartbeat must have been amazing! I'll be keeping an eye on your progress sweetie - wishing you lots of love and luck

xxxxxxx

Fingers crossed for a Sticky bubs for you Sproglett. At the dating scan we measured 11+6 and due August 10th so a little ahead of you.

Carnat hoping you get a sticky beanie to hun xx

My midwife has put my due date at 2nd september but wont know for sure till my scan in a couple of weeks!

I'm due on September 11th, have my first scan on March 3rd :) I can't wait to see my little dragon, seeing your bubs must have been so amazing :D xx

Congrats! Fx for u xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone, hoping for sticky beans and bubs for you all :) will keep this page updated with any progress my end, all feel free to do the same please. And Carnat22 I wish you all the best, don't lose heart :) I wanna see you in here with your BFP soon :) x x

I know it's silly but strangely I love the little picture on our tickers atm. It's the cutest thing ever!! :') oh I'm such a saddo x

Hi :) Im sure im due around 4th September but I wont know for sure until ive had my scan. xx

I just wish my letter would come through the post now for my 12 week scan (I know I still have plenty of time) I'm just impatient lol, wish the next 3 weeks would speed by. I know they wont though as I still am not excited, and cant get excited due to my previouse pregnancy experiences grrrr! come on 12 week scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back