due 24th jan

rachie30

Reaction score
hi all
i am new to this site. usually go on to emmas diary. how is everyone??..

hi rachie and welcome hope you find everyone as friendly as i have :D
congratulations on your pregnancy hope you are well xxx

Hi Rachie,

Welcome to the forum. Hope your pregnancy is going well, do you know what you're having yet or will it be a surprise?

Nicki.x

Hello and welcome!!!!! :D :D :D Doing good, still having a rough time with morning sickness, but I seem to keep saying every week "I should almost be done with my morning sickness" but it doesn't seem to be working, but oh well I guess I'm getting use to it!!!! :roll: :roll:

xoxo Ree

hi all.
thanks for your replies. took me so long to reply back cos i lost the web site address!! couldnt find it in history button!! lol. pregnancy is turning my mind a total blank.
Anyway all is well thanks, except i suffer from spd. i diagnosed it my self from reading on these sites. the pain when walking and so much as getting dressed can be bad at times.
i dont know what i am having nicki, as we want it as a surprise because i have my 4 year old son from a previous relationship. and my b/f has a 9 year old daughter from a previous relationship. so eitther would be nice, although the idea of me having a girl would be nice, but then a boy for my b/f would be nice too. !!! i dont envy u ree for having morning sickness, i have been quite lucky i didnt suffer when expecting james. and i dont suffer from it now. any way hope your all well... tc xx

:D Hi Rachie, welcome to the forums, we're due around the same sort of time. sorry to hear about your SPD, that must be horrible. Looking forward to hearing more about you
Love Sarah xxx

hi sarah.
just started to really 'show' its so weird one minute not looking pregnant.. i have to have another scan on thurs 3rd nov, then 2 more after that, simply because i had a c sec with my 1st son. my dr really is a nice bloke and he really seems to want to look after me. which makes a change for dr's nowaday's. how are you?.
I am getting emotional a lot lately and am worried that i will get depressed after baby 2. simply because i am still with my b/friend but we live apart because of circumstances... aand i dont know how i am going to cope. maybe its me but thats how i am feeling right now!!

It sounds as though your doctor is looking after you which can only be a good thing :D I think we all get worried about the future and especially if there is a new life to consider, it must be hard for you not knowing what you are going to do and how you are going to cope, I am not surprised you are getting emotional. there is lots of help out there if you do get depressed after the birth and it is very common so if you make sure you tell someone you should get the help you need, the worst thing you could do is keep it all inside.
I'm not too bad, getting the usual niggles but nothing too major, basically enjoying things. i am feeling a bit anxious about the birth and I don't think I am quite ready for the baby yet but I know I will be by the time she comes.
take care
Love Sarah xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back