DTD - cycles

Pippin_18

Reaction score
Hello

I am just wondering on what days of your cycle do you dtd.

I ovulated on the16th of this month - dtd 11,12,14,15,16 & 18

I just feel as if I’m not doing enough or should be doing more, if that makes sense?

TIA x

I think what your doing is enough :) good luck

Hello

I am just wondering on what days of your cycle do you dtd.

I ovulated on the16th of this month - dtd 11,12,14,15,16 & 18

I just feel as if I’m not doing enough or should be doing more, if that makes sense?

TIA x
You seem to be covering quite a decent window. Do you know for definite this is the date you ovulated?
That type of tracking are you doing currently? X

You seem to be covering quite a decent window. Do you know for definite this is the date you ovulated?
That type of tracking are you doing currently? X

I have been tracking with OPKS- how else would you recommend?
I am wondering if I give up ‘trying’ and don’t over think days if that would be better! X

I have been tracking with OPKS- how else would you recommend?
I am wondering if I give up ‘trying’ and don’t over think days if that would be better! X
Well OPKs only detect your LH surge and not the actual ovulation day. Ovulation can occur anywhere from 12-36 hours after you've reached your peak it purely depends on your body's usual cycle.
You seem to be doing plenty to cover your fertile week before hand though.
Some women add in temperature checks throughout the month and use fertility friend app to log all the data which will give you your exact day of ovulation but that will be up to you to decide if you want to go down that route as it can be quite stressful with doing the temp checks accurately.
Also, Sperm can live for up to 5 days once deposited so there is also the option of DTD every other day rather than everyday which may reduce some stress or pressure. Wishing you lots of luck!

I think you've really covered that window if you've confirmed ovulation although I'd have personally done the 17th if possible and not start as early as the 11th so you aren't just burning out. Maybe do every other day in the lead up to O then 15th 16th 17th. I'd say you're doing everything you can though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back