DS lite.......

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
are they a myth?

why cant i get a pink one ANYWHERE? saw one on ebay going for £175 :shock:

i want i want i want :cry:

amazon are expensive. bout £150 i think.

tried game, game station, argos, tesco, currys, commet, sainsburys (they had every colour but pink), console connections, woolworths. pretty much every where here and alot of online places :cry:

awww hun, sorry then, if i see them anywhere else then i will let you know. good luck :hug:

thanks. thing is, if im paying that much, i want my prefered colour.

Stock levels are low, demand is high, I bought one recently from Dixon's website - it's worth keep checking as theyd been out of stock 2 days before and had a small batch in, i was lucky. Doubt you'll get one for less than £100 tbh, theyre too popular

im hoping for a ds from santa :rotfl: will come in handy when im in hospital :D

i have one got it 4 £100. but i got it last xmas hun.
they rreal lol

Have you Tried HMV Website? My OH order mine Of there like a month back or so, in pink...... :wink:

be warned.... apparently the DS Lite game console screens are really fragile... Its one of its biggest issues atm... so be gentle with it when you find it :)

i got one :cheer:

after looking on every website and searching all the shops, i got one today :D

Game had just had a delivery, so i was lucky to find one :)

only bug bear being i got My Sims free with it, and ive not really played sims before so i dont know if i like it.

but the main thing is i have the console :D

thanks squiglet ill remember that :)

i got mysims with it, as was no choice. not played sims before, but its quite good actually :)

You have reminded me that I haven't touched my DS in aaages.
I got it from DH as a present when I had my daughter (I had whinged that some celeb had been brought a diamond ring or something extravagent as a 'giving birth' prezzie and I wanted on too :lol: )

I stopped playing it as Big brain academy annoyed me - there is a problem with my screen - certain bits of the touch screen bit don't acknowledge that you have touched them, making some of the games bloody impossible :x

I'm going to root it out of the cupboard of doom and play it tonight.

Also reminds me, the wii has been set up for ages and apart from playing it obsessively when we first got it, we haven't switched it on for months!

was i bugging you with my posts :rotfl: :rotfl:

im stuck on my game already. im being told to take a picture of the 'symbol tree' in the forest. and i can not find it anywhere lol. (MySims)

:wall:

ah well lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back