Dry nappies

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
Aaron hasn't had a wet nappy all day.

I've just got this mornings nappy out of the nappy bin :sick: and although wet its not very wet for having been on all night.

He's had 2 bottles of milk today and weetabix with milk. He's vommed once.

He's having another bottle just now - at what point do I seek medical advice.

I'm worried that my name is going to flash because I've phoned NHS24 so often, so don't want to make a fuss over nothing :oooo:

Last edited:
I would ring and maybe find out guidelines for when to take action iykwim? X

It's what they are there for Tweety.

I'd ring and explain that you've had a few health issues lately so you are understandably on red alert - they will understand!

Better to get advice / reassurance from the experts hun

xxxxx

If he is a bit wet I wouldn't panic too much and he is having fluids so that's good. I was told to press lo finger tips gently they turn white if it doesn't turn red within a second or two that's a sign of dehydration. Call them if your worried, better safe than sorry.

Proof that my boy is contrary!

He's just filled his nappy with wee :lol:

Dont forget hunni its hot so he will lose fluids through his skin too so not towet, arthurs nappies have been dry past 2 days and he isnt wanting to bf much, i just put it down to warmer weather xx

Dont forget hunni its hot so he will lose fluids through his skin too so not towet, arthurs nappies have been dry past 2 days and he isnt wanting to bf much, i just put it down to warmer weather xx

I'm in Scotland, the sun hasn't found us yet :lol:

oh lol, dont panic yet, chill your beans chick hes prob just having a day or 2 off it.
if hes showing no signs of illness he'll be ok xx

Sorry I don't want to annoy or worry anyone but I thought you should seek medical attention if they haven't had a wet nappy in 6 hours?? Though I don't know if that's just newborns or not??? Hope he's ok xxx

Think that's more newborns (although don't think I was told that)

If he's had a reasonable amount of fluid I wouldn't of worried too much. Obv he's we'd now so all is good!!

Sounds like he was just storing it all up :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back