Drs tests are they more sensitive?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by violet13, Jun 27, 2016.

1. violet13

violet13 Well-Known Member

I still haven't had Af and I was thinking of going back to the Drs and asking for them to test me but I've had negatives on every test I didn't test till I was 5 weeks last time so I don't know what to do still no Af I'm on CD 36 with nothing no signs of Af no signs of pregnancy bar not
    Coming on and my friends rang me and said she's pregnant she did a test today I'm so made up for her I really am but I'm also a little bit down cause well I'm not pregnant and it took us 3 years in total to get pregnant and we are ttc again so I'm just a bit meh yet I'm happy for her so it's a bit confusing :( xxx

#1 violet13, Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  2. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

Ask for a blood test, not a pee one, if anything the Dr's ones are more sensitive x

3. violet13

violet13 Well-Known Member

Thank you, it's just like well wtf is going on with my body. I'm a week late now I don't really want to do anymore pee tests but she'll ask for one and then I'll have a blood test too xxx