Driving myself crazy

Apple2344

Reaction score
Firstly, apologies as I realised I put this is the wrong section before.

Currently 10dpo (on month 3 of ttc) and driving myself crazy with pregnancy tests.

Was feeling a bit off yesterday so tested for the first time this cycle with a Morrisons pink dye test and could have sworn I saw the faintest line. This came up within a couple of minutes but then somewhat disappeared later in the afternoon. I then took 2 further tests (another Morrisons pink dye and a clear blue blue dye test) which were both negative. This morning I took a clear blue digital which came back as 'not pregnant' and the 2nd clear blue blue dye test which was also a bfn. I really need to stop now (and ran out of tests anyway) but can someone take a look at yesterday's test and tell me what you think.

Thanks

Last edited:
vctjx5.jpg

Hopefully this works..

Last edited:
But why am I only getting BFNs since then? Honestly I can't even get a glimmer of a line even with the same brand. Could it be a chemical pregnancy? I know I am still really early but it's so frustrating being in limbo.

It's still very early. I got the faintest of lines two days before af was due and a clear line on the day I was due. Give it a couple of days x

I see a line on that photo! Maybe you should wait till your af is due. It's very rare to get a false positive. I wouldn't give up hope just yet! Clear blue isn't very sensitive. Try a frer!

I got a line on a FRER 4 days before my af was due, the following day I had no sign of a line at all and then the day my af was due I got a very dark line so maybe wait and see if your af is late and test again! X

There's a lovely line on that one! I got BFP at 10dpo and BFN at 11dpo, it's such tiny levels of hormone at this stage that the amount of dye in each test and concentration of your wee can have a big effect. I'd say if you get BF n's for a few days after a BFP then possibly chemical but just 1 day you're definitely still in with a chance good luck xx

I'm so glad I found this forum this is my 2nd month of trying. Af due Friday I'm going crazy. I've already tried and early test but it was bbfn. I know it was early so not giving up hope yet. I want it so much I can't think about anything else. I think I'm probably imagining symptoms that are actually pmt. How do you cope with this. I thought I was the only person feeling this crazy. Husband just shrugs and says it will happen some time. I've only being doing this a short time but I am finding it really hard I thought you just had to get the time right and it would happen. After reading everyone else's posts I don't feel so alone any more. But I definitely need a distraction

I got my bfp mon and have absolutely no symptoms. Every other month ive had sore boobs etc. Absolutely nothing. So dont worry if symptoms arent there

It's confusing because that line doesn't look like an evap line to me. Hmm. Keep us updated on what happens?

Yes I can see a line too. Wait a few days and re test.. keep us updated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back