DRINKING ......

Tineke

Reaction score
Hi girls..

I am hping this is just a normal symptom for this stage of pregnancy. BUT since yesterday I can't seem to get enough water or milk or anything LIQUID. To the point where I woke up dying of thurst in the middle of the night last night - which is something I never have done before.

Have you had this, is this normal or is it a sign of something??

i have been like that for a few weeks now, i have to have cold water from teh fridge and i cant get enough of it.
but over the past few days its gone to milk, i dont like milk much but its all i seem to want to drink right now lol

I have been like that for a while too, waking up and sending my OH down stairs to get a drink. At one point though it was excessive, and it's a no win situation, as the more you drink the more you are up for a wee wee. Mention it to your midwife, as it can often be a sign of gestational diabetes, mines wasn't just buba taking all my goodness! xxx

I've also had this and so has my OH sister who is due next friday! I love milk and we have gone from 4 pints a week to about 10!!! and I dont even have a baby yet

Hello

Ive had this for a few weeks too, but it is good to have lots of fluids i guess, but you wake up every hour to pee.
I too go through a Jug of milk in 2 days which is so much, but luckily i love milk.
Katrina

I go through phases of being thirsty all the time, sometimes it has to be juice, other times water and other times milk.......I have on milk at the moment and buying 4 pints every other day!! (I do have 2 small kids who drink it also!!)

hi

I found a couple of weeks ago that i was soooo thirsty and no matter how much water i drank it was never enough (this was only at night). So mil suggested putting a bowl of water near where the radiator is (it wasnt on) and this seems to have solved the thirst. i mean i understand that you would be thirst if the radiator was on all night. but i wasnt putting the radiator on at that point, so who knows what happened.

x

It releases more moisture into the air which central heating can suck out of it. The moisture in the air in your house could just have been low?

Another good tip is to put wet towels on your radiators, this is especially good if you baby has a cold or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back