Drinking while ttc :/

Beckyb1991

Reaction score
Tomorrow night I'm supposed to be going out with my mother in law , sister in law and a few friends ... None of them know we're ttc and I really don't want them to know!!! But there gonna know somethings up if I don't drink ... I'm about 9-10 dpo... Dunno whether I should go out or not :/ xxx

It's personal choice, if I want a drink, I have one xx

With my first pregnancy we weren't ttc i drank a hell of a lot when i conceived and didnt know and my son is completely fine. I think in moderation drinking is fine and it may take your mind off ttc and help you relax xx

Last edited:
We got out BFP after a weekend away where we drunk to the high heavens! Looking at the dates, we conceived that weekend and we've had no problems at all

I don't usually drink at all but the past two weekends have out with friends and drank quite heavily. I had great intentions of avoiding drinking which is usally possible but I am fully prepared to be TTC for a while due to my PCOS and therefore don't think it would be healthy for me emotionally to iscolate myself and but my life on hold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back