Drinking while ttc :/

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Beckyb1991, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Beckyb1991

Beckyb1991 Well-Known Member

Tomorrow night I'm supposed to be going out with my mother in law , sister in law and a few friends ... None of them know we're ttc and I really don't want them to know!!! But there gonna know somethings up if I don't drink ... I'm about 9-10 dpo... Dunno whether I should go out or not :/ xxx

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

It's personal choice, if I want a drink, I have one xx

3. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

With my first pregnancy we weren't ttc i drank a hell of a lot when i conceived and didnt know and my son is completely fine. I think in moderation drinking is fine and it may take your mind off ttc and help you relax xx

#3 Mummy2toddler, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  4. nikki_isme

nikki_isme Well-Known Member

We got out BFP after a weekend away where we drunk to the high heavens! Looking at the dates, we conceived that weekend and we've had no problems at all

5. Belfa

Belfa Well-Known Member

I don't usually drink at all but the past two weekends have out with friends and drank quite heavily. I had great intentions of avoiding drinking which is usally possible but I am fully prepared to be TTC for a while due to my PCOS and therefore don't think it would be healthy for me emotionally to iscolate myself and but my life on hold.