Drink

Rachel

Reaction score
Who is going to be having a drink tomorrow?

Or tonight?

I was going to have one small glass of wine but im not too sure if it will be ok to just have the one :? My family still don't know about the pregnancy but will probably guess tomorrow when im not drinking :doh: :doh:

im sure it will be ok to have 1, im having a small glass of wine with lemonade tomorrow, dont usually drink when im pg normally
Have a lovley xmas hun

I won't be having a drink, I didn't have one at all once I found out I was PG with my son so don't want to have one this time round either.

I'm sure you'll be ok with a small one. If I had a small one I'd prob want another and another and another :rotfl:

Xxx

ive had half a can of lager and lemonade
and tomorrow i will have the same with my dinner and a flute of champers with lemonade in the morning :)
its fine to have one or two hun
manda xx

I will be having a can of guiness! My mum drank it when she was pregnant with all 5 of us and we were all big new borns (its supposed to be fattening). They actually used to encourange you to dring it 30 years ago due to its iron content (although they wouldn't recommend it now)! However, I did drink a few cans when I was pregnant with Rebekah, and she was born with the biggest mop of hair, which my mum told me was because of the guiness! I'm sure it won't do you or the baby any harm!

xx

I know how you feel! I didn't drink at all with my first pregnancy, trying to do everything by the book, but I know lots of people that have and all their babies are fine! So I think this Christmas I will be having a little glass of wine, probably diluted with lemonade, but nevertheless it will be my first drink whilst pg. I think the odd one won't hurt as long as you do it sensibly and don't go mad! Merry Christmas everybody!! xxx

hi hun, one or two won't do you harm, especially diluted :hug:

i've had 2 glasses of wine since i've found out i was pg, but it just made me so sleepy :wall:

i'll maybe have one tomorrow if i feel like it, i love wine :dance:

I won't be having any. The first sign that I was pregnant was when I went to have a drink that I normally love and it tasted like it was either off or had been spiked with the stuff you put on to stop you biting your nails! Orange juice for me!

I was planning on having a glass of wine today, but i seem to have spent the morning with my head down the loo so i won't be in the mood for a drink today, just juice for me xxx

Thanks for all the replies :) I had half a glass in the end which I made last all day and hoped family wouldn't notice :lol:

Hi

If everything is going well with the pregnancy so far then there is no reason why you can't have a small drink but I would recoomend only a smll drink. I had a small glass of champagin yesterday with my inlaws and then today I had a glass of wine watered down with lemonade. They have changed things recently recommending you don't drink anything whilst pregnant but when I had my daughter you were able to drink a few units a week.

I had a quarter of a glass of wine with my dinner, just for the taste! I missed it as my family are all big drinkers but I'm getting used to it now and feeling sick half the time puts me off anyway.

I've only had two sips of wine since i found out i was pregnant and i just felt so guilty even having them. i just keep picturing those tiny brain cells trying to form and got too worried i was killing a couple all for a drink.

I cannt beleive how little alcohol i've had considering the big drinker i used to be not a night went by when i didn't have a few drinks but now i haven't had a drink in 7 weeks since i got my BFP! My liver must be loving the break!

LMP x

It's the first night tonight that DH hasn't had a drink so I don't feel too bad sitting with my cup of tea :wink:

We are going to a family buffet tea tomorrow so more drink will be served and I will be on the lemonade!! Everyone will be expecting me to have a drink or 2 so will be shocked when it is I who is driving :rotfl:

It will be all worth it in the end though :D

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back