Dribbling

babsi

Reaction score
Is it normal for a 6 week old to be dribbling a lot? Kai is blowing bubbles as well. Just seems a little weird to me this early.

I just looked in his mouth and there seems to be 2 white patches on his gums where his 2 front teeth should be. Is this the beginning of teething?

yes it is quite normal hannah seems to have been dribbling forever he could be getting some teeth it is not unusual my nephew was born with one and got his second at 5 weeks

Yes it's normal :lol:

Phoebe does it all the time. I asked my HV and apparantly it's an essential part of them developing speech etc. May be teathing as well though :lol:

You learn something new every day, dribbling is drooling here lol

I showed someone at the group I go to and said it is fine and he is not teething!

someone said to me that dribbling is when thier mouth starts producing the digestive enzymes so they can start to digest food properly.

i think hat sounded right? :?

Yes that's what I was told too Hypnorm. Would make sense with Damien, he has started dribbling recently and now wants a 4oz bottle every 3 hours instead of 4 hours! Hungry little chubby. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back