Dressy clothes for baby boys?

Babybushie28

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

We are going to a wedding at the beginning of September when T will be 4 months. I want him to look amazing and have been looking for a cute outfit for a few weeks and I'm getting nowhere!!

All I find are dungarees/casual tops and bottoms, everything wedding season like is for 6months +, I've tried the usual places next, m & s, debenhams, John Lewis, bhs but no such luck.

If T was a girl i'd have no problem as little dresses are everywhere!!

Any one know where I could find a more formal outfit?

Thanks in advance :) :)

Xxxxxxxxxx

Have you looked in monsoon? I'm sure I saw nice little boys suits in there. I always keep an eye out for my LO for a christening outfit cos like you said, there's not many places that do them. Boots also tend to have a few formal bits.

Have you looked in Boots, they do some lovely smart outfits in their miniclub range x

Try Vertbaudet. It's a french company. They do gorgeous outfits for boys.

I hear you with the lack of boys clothes in most shops!! Makes me mad most of the time!!!

I seen that M&S had cute wee boys suits one day when I was browsing.

Next do cute little suits- I saw them in there this week (they've prob only just come in after the sale was on) xx

I got owen smart trousers shirt and waist coat for my friends wedding when he was 3 months old from next xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I was going to say Next has some suits for little ones. We have a wedding in September too and I think Max will be wearing grey chinos and one of the shirt, tie and waistcoat combos xxx

Mamas and papas have some smart outfits - not cheap but very cute!

I was going to say next too. I saw some lush little suits when I went in there last week. I want an excuse to dress Ethan in one!! Lol x

I got a gorgeous outfit from Mothercare in the Mylene Klass range, a white top with braces and bowtie printed on it with black trousers! So cute! Next are fab as the ladies have said, or I've seen a few nice items in H&M and Baby Gap xx

I have a wedding at the end of the month and I've bought from this place http://www.noahsboytique.com/

They are vests with snap on vests, bow ties, ties an suspenders. You'll just need trousers. They are gorgeous!

Thats true jajis I sold my after on ebay!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

image_zps63fd7d5d.jpg

I got this suit from amazon. I just searched baby boys suits and most of them have 3-6 months. This one fit us as my brothers wedding was in purple.

Girls thank you so much!!

I love next but they defo didn't have these bits when I popped in, the outfits are amazing, I'm going to buy a couple and try for size.

I looked on that special website too and it's fab, my poor bank balance lol

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back