dress

nicola0531

Reaction score
Hi I have my works christmas night out on the 14th December which is to a fancy hotel and over night stay so I went shopping today to reaise how fat I feel I tried on a lovely silver maternity dress from new look but when I looked in the mirror all you could see was a huge sticking out belly button dont know what to do was hoping maybe tights would disguise this. Dont want to pay to much cash as I will be over 8 months when I wear it, :wall: :wall: :wall: anyone else having this problem?

looks like u will have to put up with it!
try sellotaping it down?? :rotfl:

Our Christmas do is on 20th December (I will be 38 weeks) I am still debating whether or not to go (thats if LO hasn't made an appearence by then :shock: ). Its oscars themed at a posh hotel.

I just don't see the point in spending loads on a maternity dress to wear just the once so I'm in a dilema too.

Good luck :hug:

Had a night out last week dressed as a pirate felt huge and could smell everyones alcohol but I suppose I have an excuse for being this size my sister suggested large granny pants but maybe try the tights see if that helps.

I have a wedding reception in a couple of weeks and im struggling to find something to wear :think: like you guys i dont wanna spend lots cos wont really get much use out of it as only plan on staying a couple of hours.... :?

or one with a belt integrated into it...

have a looky on ebay for something because when you no longer need it, it will probably resell for not much less than you paid for it

Could you put a big plaster over it? Or would it still show :think:

Can't help with the belly button but I went to a wedding a couple of weeks ago and bought a second hand dress from ebay for it as I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something I would never wear again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back