Dreams

Zoe_helen25

Reaction score
Had some not so nice dreams the last few nights so real I have felt every one. I woke up today heart pounding and worrying it was so real. I guess this is just a symptom right xxx

I had some very vivid dreams in tri one. I put it down to the huge life change I was processing with being pregnant. I noticed I also had dreams around the time leading up to scans when I was feeling nervous. I think this is all very normal! In tri one especially it is so easy to over analyse every little thing and have a heightened level of anxiety. Hope this helps!

Same here. Quite a few nightmares about bleeding too.

Yeah it was miscarriage dream maybe coz we have been there before I felt like I was really having one and I felt it. Xx my wife has miscarriage a year half ago so I don’t know what it felt like but to see her go though it was worse feeling in world and now I’m dreaming about having one frightened me xxx so real

Yeah it was miscarriage dream maybe coz we have been there before I felt like I was really having one and I felt it. Xx my wife has miscarriage a year half ago so I don’t know what it felt like but to see her go though it was worse feeling in world and now I’m dreaming about having one frightened me xxx so real

I have no experience with miscarriage at all. I had a very realiatic dream where it was like I was having one just before my 12 week scan. It was all caused by my own anxiety. It did not help that the pandemic started to kick off just after I found out that I was pregnant so I was very highly anxious for the beginning of my pregnancy.

My dreams are becoming more vivid over the last few weeks. My first pregnancy it was very early on but I think this time it’s been from 9 weeks onwards. They’re never nice dreams, always bad/weird. It’s to do with hormones mostly and their rapid changes.

Thanks girls at least I know I’m not only one and you know what they are just dreams xxx the reality is I got a little one growing inside me xxx

I had my most vivid dream last night, I’m exactly 4 weeks and had a dream about beans with rice on them and I ate them and it was the best I woke up still tasting it lol

It’s weird how’s these dreams are making me feel like I’m really there xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back