Dreams !

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Clara89, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Clara89

Clara89 Active Member

Anyone else find that they dream a lot during pregnancy ! I'm an anxious person as it is and I hate having bad dreams and have to convince myself these are just a dream , it's nice when they are good dreams ! But when they are bad like I had a dream me and my partner broke up ! I've spoke this with him and he has reassured me that it won't happen but I think my imagination has gone wild this second trimester

2. Gravidgecko

Gravidgecko Well-Known Member

I'm sure I read it was the hormones. My dreams have definitely gotten extra vivid and sometimes scary

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

3. Clara89

Clara89 Active Member

Yeah they are not nice when they are bad but I'll try just not think about them x

4. Robbda

Robbda Well-Known Member

So I had my first one the other day..... we have been decided team yellow but curiosity has crept in a little.. we stuck to our guns but still..

So I dreamt I was so impatient I gave birth early... and I caused it because I was being impatient and then.... then I thought OH is going to kill me!!.. and tried to put the baby back in hahahah

5. Ikklemoi

Ikklemoi Well-Known Member

I've been having good/bad dreams on and off for ages. Had a horrible one last night about been burglared. Woke up sweating and in a panic :( wonder how long they'll last for or if itl be alway up until babies born, some are awful ones and can't settle for ages after x