dreams

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by umbongo, Jul 24, 2013.

1. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

Have dreamt twice now my waters have gone....I think I'll put a protection mat under the sheet from tonight! It's early but you never know I guess.
    Dreams are strange, especially when pregnant!
    X

2. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Dreams are funny things last week I had one dream my freind robbed a jewelry store and put the goods in my handbag...the police caught me and didn't believe I didn't do it they said I'd have to have my baby in jail without a mw or pain relief I cried and begged them but the policeman said its because we can't trust you not to escape sorry. I was petrified. Then I woke up ! I mean to start with iv never stolen anything nor had problems with the law. And I can't imaginr the police are that inhumane anyway lol I just don't know what anxiety of mine brought it on prehaps worrying that I'd not make hospital in time or something who knows x

3. umbongo

Haha that's a good one!

4. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

It really is crazy dreams are mad. I haven't been getting enough deep sleep this week to get dreams I'm not sure which is better most are quite odd !!! X

5. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

I keep dreaming that he just falls out! Hoping this is the case! Doubtful though haha

My dreams are getting so crazy at the moment, I kind of wake up and can hear myself talking in my sleep!

6. umbongo

I had a contraction in a dream too, it REALLY hurt! i wonder if it was a BH in my sleep? I seem to get them at night quite a lot.

Ruth, I don't think it'll drop out...My mum delivered someon'es 11th baby once, she said that did drop out!!! hahaha (she was a mw)

x

7. glowing

glowing Well-Known Member

I dreamt that I came home with the baby and there was another family in my nursery using all my stuff. I was going nuts and had a huge pile of washing building(I was generating) as I was shouting at them to get out of my house.

8. SpinSugar

SpinSugar Well-Known Member

Re protection mat, I got some of those but MW told us on sat in our active birth class that if they break around the head (ie gush rather then trickle) it can be about 1.5 L!
    Needless to say I now have a waterproof sheet on the bed (my mattress is only two years old!)

She also did a poll recently on her fb group and found about 60% of women had their waters go in bed :-\

I got a king fitted sheet for a fiver in Wilkos if that's any help.

and yes, dreams are becoming even stranger...if that's possible!!

Xx

9. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

Most ive had is dreaming I need a wee then waking up and running to the loo pmsl

mummy to ds 11/7/11
    pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13