Dreams

BellaRiven

Reaction score
I had the most horrible dream last night :( it left me in floods of tears..

I dreamt that we had a miscarriage and we lost our beautiful boy :( and it all started because we had dtd, then we got to the hospital and some guy was doing a quiz show there and I started panicking so I grabbed the nurse and then it switched to being in the room and the nurse came back in and started taking down toys and things and my OH said 'Oh no please no and then I clicked and started flipping out completely, I went absolutely mad throwing things around the room dragging stuff over and then I just curled up on the floor in a ball and cried and that's when I woke up :(

I was balling my eyes out sobbing my heart out and my hubby woke up too and gave me the BIGGEST hug ever and said it's not gonna happen and then made me cry even more..

So lets just say not a good night for me and baby...so I think I will be going back to bed once i have done school run for the nephew..

Sorry for this post I just felt like I needed to tell someone and you guys are so great xxxx

:hugs:Awwww hun!! I'm just so glad your hubby was around to comfort you.... they say dreams are a reflection of your subconsious fears.... hope you don't have to go through another bad night.

Try and get some rest today xx

awww no way, try and think nice thoughts x

Aawww bless you :hugs:if it makes u feel any better my mom reckons when u dream of summat bad it usually means the opposite, so in ur case your gonna have a healthy beautiful baby boy :) xxxxxx

:( what a horrible dream.

In positive news I read that a study found ladies who had vivid dreams and nightmares ended up having a better bond with baby/were more happy when baby came!

Ah hun, that's horrible. I must admit I've had quite a few nightmare recently as well, they've been so vivid. I read somewhere nightmares during pregnancy can lead to a good birthing experience as you have got rid of all your fears through the dreams rather than hanging on to them during labour xxx

Aw that sounds frightening! Glad ur hubby was there to comfort u!
I think vivid dreams are common in pregnancy, here's hoping u don't have any more like that xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I think it's our imagination running away with us at times, Our hormones and everything else thats going on, i too have had a few bad dreams where i loose the baby :(
It's awful seems sooo real too

Hugs to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back