Dream pod- anyone use them? And cot!

MrsHope

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I've got lo a mamas and papas dream pod. It's 2.5 tog. Im thinking about trying her in the cot using it because she is already filling her Moses basket (long like her mam!). She weighs enough to use it. I know I sound really stupid asking these questions but is it ok to use in this weather? (Considering I still sleep in my winter duvet!) can she sleep in it with an armless vest if its really warm? Anything else I should do/advice?
Thanks xx

Never tried a dream pod, but Ethan just wears normal grobags/sleeping bags. It depends how warm your room is. Do you have a room thermometer? It's about 23 degrees in Ethan's room lately and he wears a long sleeved vest and a 1 tog sleeping bag. When the temperature was up around 25 degrees, he was just in a short sleeved vest and 1 tog sleeping bag.
If I remember rightly, 2.5 togs are only to be used when he room is up to 21 degrees. So if it's warmer than that, I'd opt for a 1 tog sleeping bag instead.
You can also find a temperature guide chart online about what LO should wear in what temp (think it's the grobag website)
xx

Never tried a dream pod, but Ethan just wears normal grobags/sleeping bags. It depends how warm your room is. Do you have a room thermometer? It's about 23 degrees in Ethan's room lately and he wears a long sleeved vest and a 1 tog sleeping bag. When the temperature was up around 25 degrees, he was just in a short sleeved vest and 1 tog sleeping bag.
If I remember rightly, 2.5 togs are only to be used when he room is up to 21 degrees. So if it's warmer than that, I'd opt for a 1 tog sleeping bag instead.
You can also find a temperature guide chart online about what LO should wear in what temp (think it's the grobag website)
xx

Wss Hun, I have a chart but I cannot find it!! (Story if my life) xx

xx

Thanks ladies! I Have the windows open and it's about 21 in this warmer weather. I don't want to over heat her that's all. When I put her in her pod and in the cot her feet still need to touch the bottom of the cot don't they? X

xx

Thanks ladies! I Have the windows open and it's about 21 in this warmer weather. I don't want to over heat her that's all. When I put her in her pod and in the cot her feet still need to touch the bottom of the cot don't they? X

At 21 degrees, I'd put her in a long sleeved vest and a 2.5 tog, or 1 tog with vest and sleepsuit. She'll be fine like that & she'd soon let you know if she was cold! Their feet don't need to touch the end of the cot when in a sleeping bag, because they can't slip down underneath the sleeping bag. Whereas, with blankets, putting them with feet to the bottom of the cot prevents them from moving down.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back