Dream Interpretation

MrsRoger

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been having some mad dreams lately and last night was definitely the weirdest.

I had a dream that I gave birth to my twins and my mum took them so I could get some sleep, when i woke up she came through to my room and she was breastfeeding them, which completely disgusted me because I myself had not breastfed them yet.

She then would not let me hold my babies and kept telling me I needed more rest.

The dream then stopped and another re-started where I was looking for my babies and went into a room where I knew my mum was sleeping and on the bed next to her were my babies which i hadn't seen yet as she whisked them away as soon as they were born.

I have recently had quite a hard time with my mum as her mental health has not been great and I had to ask her to leave my house recently due to her aggressive behaviour, she was meant to be coming over from Spain where she lives for a couple of weeks when the babies are due to help me and my OH out a little bit, but now I don't think we could have her over at all.

Maybe you are just worrying about what your mum is going through atm, it's totally normal to have vivid dreams in second trimester I wouldn't think to deeply into it. I'm sure your twins won't be whisked away from you at birth, that'll just be your mothering instinct protecting them xx

I would say the reason your dreaming of your mum in such manner is because a great deal of your thoughts hold worry or fear for how she she might be. Its natural for us to go into protective mode.

I kept having a repeat dream that someone would break into my house either through the front door or in Jacksons window and steal him? Every night I woke sweating and had to check on him even though my logical mind knew he was there..

Hormones increase the vivid dreams but I am also a great believer in messages being given through dreams (i do clairvoyance work) so quite alot of my dreams are messages from spirit. And esp the ones that repeat. Theyr usually important. Mostly it doesnt show you the exact image. Itll play a dream and certain parts stick out which I have to think what it means. In this case, I dont think Id ask your mum to come if your not sure how her behaviour will be. Also, you havent had babies yet. Your emotions will heighten so if theres a risk your mum will get under your skin in anyway I wouldnt force it.

Upto you ofcourse... But thats what I get from the dream

xxxx

Last edited:
Echo the above comments, I have dreams about people 'interfering' and it'll be because of something that's happened or something someone has said x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back