Dr Foster

Blueclass

Reaction score
So happy to see this back! The 1st series was brilliant. I was wandering how this series would compare but after the 1st episode im in no doubt this will be just as brilliant.

I can't wait for next episode, I found the first series on iplayer the other day and seriously binge watched it all within 24 hours

love Dr foster! well actually I did but the first episode of this she's coming across as really bitter and I know its his fault and do secretly think there's some Dr foster in all women I think shes maybe going to go too far

Yes i agree she seems very bitter but i think id be the same after seeing that house. I do wonder how far she is willing to go to get revenge. I think this series had to be more than that though. She said she wouldnt have done it if it was not good enough. Cant wait to see where it goes from here.

Are you on season 1? I love dr forster so good. X

what do we think then? Did she run him over? part of me thinks she wouldn't actually go that far. so looking forward to the finale next week

I dont know she is still very angry at him. I wanted the new wife to find out they slept together.

I almost did by the end, after the episode before this one when she was driving away and text him to say they were leaving my husband said "so that's it all finished?" and I was like "no she won't be done with him yet" and he said to me "surely she should have leant that their messing each other up has totally ruined their son and now she knows she should know better and just leave. in the end the whole thing doesn't matter only the son does so she should drop it and stop wanting to punish him" at the time I thought that wouldn't make good tv but actually it kind of would. I must be getting too old and sensible

That ending last night had me like... wait what...?? So many plot twists and the than that happened... I wonder if it's like to leave it a lil open or just to have like an open ending... not like aaaand they happily lived ever after... god nearly had me in tears...

I know it was brilliant. The son ia totally nessed up now. Its great irs left open but i dont thonk it would continue x

I know it was brilliant. The son ia totally nessed up now. Its great irs left open but i dont thonk it would continue x

i actually feel lost that its ended!! although we still have 'liar' which is geat...

our girl starts next week too:dance:

it was a bitter sweet ending, poor Tom, totally messed up

I'm loving liar to! tv has been rubbish for so long but I've loved these two programmes

Yes i love liar. What is our girl? Iv started watching safe house but cant find season 1 so have started on season 2.

It's the army program with Michelle keegan on BBC one

Oh yes i remember now but i didnt watch season 1 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back