dr browns bottles

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
anyone know anything about these reduced colic bottles. i am really interested in getting these as i think that liam is suffering a bit from colic. even though i breast feed for 90% of the day he still has a bottle or two at night.

or any other suggestions.

x

I know they are supposed to be really good. Sami uses them for Damien.

I use the avent anti colic bottles, infacol and cow and gate omneo comfort formula and Isaac brings up his wind no problem.

Lou :)

I use Tommy Tippee bottles but i have to use infacol, not cos he struggles with wind he just seems to have that much of it i have to make sure he brings it all up otherwise he screams with pain. :(

I have heard good things about Dr Browns, but never actually used them

lou said:
I use the avent anti colic bottles, infacol and cow and gate omneo comfort formula and Isaac brings up his wind no problem.

Lou :)

Does Isaac have reflux if he uses Omneo comfort??? I only ask because if he does I'd say don't use Infacol as it's orangy and acidic and will hurt his esophagus more aswell as the tummy acid. That's why Damien was more sick on it but I never realised till I stopped using it (was advised by another mum with a baby with reflux). Try gripe water instead?

I use these bottles, definately reccomend them even if they are a touch on the dear side, but then I'll be using them for ages so it's not all that much to pay out for a happier baby.

Hi

hubby came home with the avent anti colic bottles and touch wood they have been great.

tried that cow and gate formula oma(something) with joshua, and he screamed with pain for a good hour. would never use it again.

glad the bottles are good ive bought all avent ones for when my baby comes :D xxxxx

davina said:
Hi

hubby came home with the avent anti colic bottles and touch wood they have been great.

tried that cow and gate formula oma(something) with joshua, and he screamed with pain for a good hour. would never use it again.

If you mean Omneo, it can maked things worse before better. It's a reflux milk though, not for colicky babies.

I used Lindam bottles with my first (same as DR Brown) and they were brilliant she never had any trouble with wind. They are quite hard to wash cos they have more pieces but well worth it. I'm using Avent anti colic this time and I don't think they are as good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back