Dpo11 - bright red blood !? :-(

Melanie3103

Reaction score
Woke up this morning quite early (dpo11) and after my first pee of day, wiped to find bright red blood (dont think like its like usual af blood although i am due wednesday so she might be early)... :-(

Gutted - af might be here for me... Will keep an eye on today and update you but looks like i might be out.

Im only 2nd cycle ttc after 20yrs bc pill, so im still getting used to what a normal cycle feels/looks like - the bright red blood spooked me! Theres not a lot yet, just when i wiped... And 3 days before its due too. :-(

We'll see i guess.... :-(

Arrghh what a pain! She coming for everyone early this month! x

Hmmm.. not good... so this month I have been given a ClearBlue Fertility Monitor - so the silver lining...with a new cycle, I get to experiment with a new toy! :)

Lots of luck to everyone.. hope it happens soon for you all xx

Have you anymore since? Do t wanna get your hopes up but maybe its implantation bleed?

Yep - happened to me too! Fertility friend had me at 10dpo yesterday and I started spotting during the day and got bright red by evening....today it's just been brown gunk (to put it bluntly!) My temps dropped last 3 days though so I know it's not Implantation and I have got AF this early once before :(

She's defo being horrible to us all this month :(

Same here, 11dpo and AF has rocked up 4 days early, grrr!

Could be after 20 yr of bc it's gonna take a few cycles to get ur body into a normal routine ? Don't stress or it could make the whole process a lot worse xx

Yeah i know - trying to be chilled about it.

Thanks ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back