DP just MADE me...

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by hannah9000, Nov 24, 2007.

1. hannah9000

hannah9000 Well-Known Member

put my legs in the air! We've never ventured into such extremes before as we didn't want to obsess but when I told him that i'm fertile right now he said 'well make sure you keep that lot up there' lol, I think he's worried about having to go through IVF!

2. Bagpuss17

Bagpuss17 Well-Known Member

Ahhh.

I follow the advice in the Zita West book, she recommends that you lie still for 30 mins after having sex. It worked for me the month I got pg.

Lots of people put their legs in the air too but that's supposed to be a myth according to some experts. Other Mums will tell you differently though.

Just keep BD'ing leading up to your fertile time and for a couple of days after ov'ing.

Good luck hun x

3. sookie

sookie Well-Known Member

Bagpus - does Zita West favour stillness over manouvering about with your legs above your head? I have tried it each time but it's hard to maintain the position for 30 mins :rotfl: No seriously?

4. Tillytots

Tillytots Well-Known Member

I did legs in the air thing the month I got preggo. Its all about just keeping it all in there and giving spermies a helping hand on their way with gravity. I made sure I had lots of pillows, a book and a bar of chocolate else it gets boring for half an hour! hope it works for you :hug: