Downstairs NooNoo

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Right well straight to the point lol i don't want to go into hospital with a exstinct jungle or something >.< An obviously no one cant predict when babys are gona arrive and i dont want my lady bits to be overgrown that you cant see baby lmao.
but problem is,
i cant flipping see it anymore! and i dont have a big enough mirror... not that i have a huge pancake.. its just my mirros are teeny for my eye make up. and i dont particulary want to wax lol eeep.
OH has even offered to shave it for me lmao
heeeelp! best way to keep downstairs under control?

veet hair removal cream... its not an exact science, but its the only thing that i can think of that doesn't mean going near my bits with a sharp blade :shock: or making other half wax me... :puke:

Didn't think of that one.. although i have bad memories of hair removal cream...
when i was younger my brother was messing about an put loads of my mums cream (hair removal) on my toes an it STUNK!
>.<

yeah it does stink but its the only thing im using while pregnant cos i cant see nothing down there so deffo not going near it with a blade :shock:

when i could actualy see my mango about 3 month ago i shaved it off completey. but that made it itchy >.< was horrible, unbearable itching too!

:lol:
Ive just got to the point where i can just see it still to shave, managed too last night.
Ill get hubby to do it after that, if i cant see.
:lol: hes not bad at it either, im lucky.

i just free style it, stand in the shower and shave what i feel.

lol it feels ok to me but then hubby spitting hairs later on :oops:

(i call mine noonoo too!)

psssf does no one use fanny anymore.... ??? :shock:

I'm using cream although tbh I can't be ar*ed anymore and it gives me thrush if I go too close of my special lady bits.. ;) so I still have to use a pair of scissors for trimming the hedges... Dh offers but there never seems to be a right time, and if Tia walks in on us... I actually think explaining what we are up to would be far more.... erm... difficult than if we were actually doing a baby dance... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

alex waxed my bikini line the other night.. it didnt even hurt.. perfure it to shaving.. as it makes me itch.. *1st time bikini waxer only ever done eyebrows before* hes gonna re-do it in 2 weeks coz he missed a few strays...then he can tidy it bk up ready for the birth :)

i use veet bladeless razor and cream..... u don't need to see anything lol..... just make sure it doesn't enter any cracks... or it stings

lmao my OH offered to do mine for me but i thought it was a bit weird lol so i might go for the cream cos i tried doing it with a mirror last time and it was awful!!

Hmmm I have been wondering about this but too shy to ask!! :oops:

I used to use Veet but I was worried the chemicals might be damaging to the baby, or is this not likely to be a prob now?

i just guess and feel my way around. I can get a look in certain positions!! I wax the bits that don't hurt and shave the sensitive areas!!!

i reckon i must be the only one that went freestyle for the last few weeks in pregnancy! i didn't give a hoot how hairy it was!! lol... and neither did the midwives!!!

xxx

Funkylady said:
i reckon i must be the only one that went freestyle for the last few weeks in pregnancy! i didn't give a hoot how hairy it was!! lol... and neither did the midwives!!!

xxx
I am too, And not just because im pregnant, I really don't see the attraction of being bare down there. It's not like im completly wild, I just give it a trim every now and again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back