Downs test result

Sammy jo

Reaction score
Hey everybody! My results from the combination test have arrived and its showing low risk 1 in 50,000 just wondered how this compared to other ladies as no idea if this is a good number or not obviously being low risk is a good sign :) still a bit clueless with this being our first so if anybody could shed any light that would be brill xx

I think 1:50000 is the best you can get. From what others have said on here, if you get lower that 1:150 y get offered other tests.

mine was 1:447 so yours is very low risk (mine is higher because I am 37 I guess but still deemed low risk) the thing is that it is not a definative yes or no. Anyone could be that 1 so I take the result and wait and see. I wouldn't have done anything if high risk anyway.

Thank you :) was just a bit baffled with the numbers as had nothing to compare it to xx

Mine came back as 1 in 100,000, which I think is the 'best' result you can get. I'm 32 so wasn't thinking it would be that low. You've got a really good result. Most of my friends and family have had results like yours and had healthy babies! x

Mine is the same as yours Sammy Jo. I'm 31 so I was very pleased with that. I don't think that you have anything to worry about :) x

Aww that's brilliant you two :) at least we can all relax a little now :) xx

I've got mine back today 1 in 1900. I'm worried now :-( compared to all your results. Wish I never had it bloody done lol. I'm 22 next month so was hoping my chance would be less as is it usually the older the more chance? I'm not sure. Trying not to stress as it says I am low risk x

Mummytotoddler in my opinion that is still very low risk xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back