Downs Results (How Long?)

Linzie2012

Reaction score
I couldnt decide if I wanted it done or not, Its our baby either way & wouldnt change a time.

But to stop me thinking about it i thought may as well.

I had bloods for it done last Thursday 20th June. she said they be back by post, how long do they normally take?

they told me that if there was a problem they would call within a week, so I'm sure you're fine :) I didn't want it done, but they basically did it anyway lol

About a week Hun if there is a prob they normally contact u before this x

Mine just came through yesterday so almost a fortnight to get the letter. Our hospital told us if there was a problem we'd get a phone call about a wee after the test.
L x

We were told they'd call within 7 days if high risk and send a letter if low risk. Took about 2 weeks for the letter to come through.

Yup same here, would call within a few days if they thought there was an issue, letter for low risk took a couple of weeks

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I'm just being impatient then, Will just wait on the letter now.

Normally the longer it takes for you to get the results the better :thumbup: Rooting for low risk x

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Yes i was stupidly high risk last time at 1:9 and they called within 3 days , had cvs the next day so i think you will be fine if its been a week x

Last edited:
I was told they would call in a couple of days if high rush, letter 1-2 weeks if low risk x

Mine only took a few days and was 1:100,000

Not wanting to hijack this thread but had my scan and blood test on Tues and no phone call yet, the sonographer said I would get a call within 2 days if high risk, haven't had one yet. Are they usually good at getting back to people, 2 days doesn't seem long enough to get results back and actually call!

Sent from my Nexus 7

I had all my results the day of my scan in the scan room they done it all on the computure i think o was something like 1:250000 xxx

Just got home from work & my letter is here.

LOW risk, doesnt say exact results, just seems like a automated photocopy for Low results & my name hand written in.

Happy with that though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back