Down to two boys names

littlebump

Reaction score
Help - less than 3 weeks to go and we're STILL undecided on a name if it's a boy.

If you don't like either of the choices can you suggest any alternatives? Also what about middle names? We're thinking of William or James.

THANK YOU

BIG BUMP :D :D :D

I chose Oliver, that was after I read your post!! LOL

I love the name James, very strog name...

William can be shortened to Will If you like that. I am steering away form names that can be shortened, I love the name Thomas yet, wouold not want him to be called Tom!!

Good luck !!! :lol: Not much longer for you now!!

Tineke

LOL, I meant to say "Before" I read your post I chose Oliver... :D

What is pregnancy doing to me I am not with it half the time anymore. tee hee

i like Oliver and it goes nice with james as a middle name!!

I like oliver, that is one of the names i would like for my little one but my b/f does not like it!!! Still have not found any yet. good luck!!!

I really like Henry!! Am I the only one? LOL.
Although I wouldn't put it with James as they are two of the main characters in Thomas the tank engine!!
I'm considering Henry if I have a boy. I think boys names are so much harder because it depends what they look like when they are born!!!
Whereas with girls, all names are pretty anyway!!

loooove oliver! its so cute, my friends lil boy is called oliver, and he so suits it

i dont like it shortened to ollie tho - would you shorten it ( sorry !) or would it be the full monika?

shamu

Thanks ladies - looks like Oliver gets the female seal of approval - need to convince hubbie as he's the one who keeps changing his mind LOL!

Although I wouldn't put it (Henry) with James as they are two of the main characters in Thomas the tank engine!!
- thanks for the tip Bubble - I didn't realise!!

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back