Down in the dumps

DarcyHodge

Reaction score
Ok so this is more of a rant to get it out my system but this seriously has been a terrible week for me, through the joys of Facebook I have found out seven people are expecting "seven" ffs one of which are a lesbian couple I know (in my eyes how is that even possible) I'm trying to be happy for everyone but have spent about four hours locked in my bathroom crying my eyes out. I found out yesterday that my best friend is expecting twins ( I can't even get pregnant with one) and today my husbands best friend came round to announce their pregnancy, deep down I'm happy for everyone but I just feel like crap when will it be our turn and will it ever be our turn. Sorry for the rant I just needed to vent

In a way I know how you feel. I have had to wait to start trying for over a year. Officially started trying as of friday and the amount of people who have fell pregnant and had babies in that time is unbelievable. You want to be happy for them but at the same time its hard because thats what you want/are trying for. When your actually trying it used to get to me because i'd wonder what I was doing wrong because it wasn't happening. I just had to relax and try not to think about it, but no doubt if i'm not pregnant in the next few month I will no doubt be pulling my hair out xx

Last edited:
I don't know what was wrong with me yesterday lol, I think it was because it was so many people pregnant all at once my emotions exploded, and the dread of college today where one woman tells me I could be pregnant almost everyday (she doesn't know we are trying)
New day today and I've got my smile back ����

I so know how you feel. I had IVF in November which obviously failed, come February my sister tells me she's 12 weeks pregnant. I cried my eyes out. She's 3 years younger too. To make things worse, it would've happened just after the IVF. Think we've pretty much given up now. Especially with my sister getting pregnant it just made things easier.

Glad you're smiling again today - it's such a rollercoaster. Your time will come. Xx

It is hard. I must admit I've not found myself jealous of other people yet, but I do find myself wishing I was some of these yummy mummies wandering around with their gorgeous little babies. Keep your chin up and look forward to your own time. x

Darcy, you are not alone sweetie. How long have you been trying? x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Haven't been trying long in the grand scheme of things just five months, I've not got much patience have I lol. I thought I was feeling more positive today until my client told me she was 14weeks along and told me everything I was trying to be cheery and positive for her but at the same time trying to hold back the tears, I've never done someone's hair so fast just to get her out the salon lol.

I feel like all I see at the moment are babies in Bugaboos... A girl who was in my year at school is 20 weeks along with her fifth! Not that I'd particularly want 5 kids at 29 - couldn't fit them all in my apartment for a start - but a part of me is a wee bit jealous x

Wow that's a lot of children my sister has got five but she didn't start having them till she was 32, each to there own but not for me I would be happy with one if that's all I've to get but would love to have at least two so my baby has a sibling.

It's so hard when EVERYONE around you is having babies. We're into our 6th month of TTC now and it's so much harder than I ever thought it would be. Hang in there, chicken. It will happen xx

Last edited:
Yeah it is hard I think the best thing I've done is delete facebook and join this forum at least other people know where you are coming from xx

I agree. Facebook is just share another link dot com.

I love this forum. So many great girls on here, so helpful!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back