Down Day.....

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by vixxy86, Jan 14, 2012.

1. vixxy86

vixxy86 Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

I'm having a rubbish day! My sister is 7 months pregnant and she invited us to her 4D scan today.....I loved being part of it but couldnt help feeling jelous and now I feel awful! I should be really happy not jelous at all.

I just so want a BFP and every month and it never comes :( i feel like it will never happen! We are doing everything we can but nothing!

Sorry guys, just feeling sorry for myself and wanted to let it all out.....thank for listening xxxx

:dust: for all you ladies xxxx

2. EssJayPea

EssJayPea Well-Known Member

Hi hun. I would put money on every one of us ttc girls having felt that way at some point. It is so hard but keeping a smile on your face makes a difference and, WHEN your time comes, you'll have everyone you love involved as well. Big hugs xxx

3. Jayjay027

Jayjay027 Well-Known Member

I remember feeling this way before I got my BFP and my SIL was pregnant.

They weren't trying, and she got pregnant, she was 5 months pregnant when we started trying and I got my BFP just after she gave birth!

I know its hard for u, and ur not a bad person for feeling jealous, its totally natural. Just try to be positive and remember that ur time will come xox

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

4. Amber8

Amber8 Well-Known Member

Yes I agree we all have down days & it's nothing to feel guilty about, it's totally natural. When my bf got pg I found it so hard, cried my eyes out for a day! It was an accident & couldn't help but feel soooo jealous, it took a long time to finally just feel happy for her. She's due in April & I'm hoping I will get my :bfp: very soon.

I find it really helps to talk to all these lovely ladies on here, so many ppl in th same boat u don't feel 'abnormal' on here.

Your time will come & it will be a very special moment when it happens.

Baby dust to you all x

5. Cherry.Glitter

Cherry.Glitter Well-Known Member

Don't feel like you're a bad person because you're not! It's hard because all of our adolesant life we are taught that it is so easy to fall pregnant and that it should be prevented. When you become an adult and want to TTC and it doesn't happen straight away, I think we feel useless because of the false message that was drummed into us previously. I think that this is worse when life rubs your nose in it in the form of a pregnant friend or family member.

From what I can gather, the way you feel is very normal. I feel it almost daily (cousin is just over 20 weeks pregnant with a little girl) and from the looks of it, almost every single woman on this forum does too.

Trust me, when you get your BFP (and we all will!) all this sadness will be so worth it.

Good luck and lots of baby dust :dust:

6. hayes

hayes Well-Known Member

As the other fab ladies have said im sure every one of us have had days days like this, i know that when my bf told me she was pg bak in oct i felt exactly the same and my sis is currently pg and is prob not going to keep it and im here on my 9th cycle desperatling trin for one!!

But even on the tough days you just have to stay positive and think its guna b my month soon and then your sis will b at your scan.

Michelle. x

7. vixxy86

vixxy86 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much girls!! Really appreciate all your comments!
    Nice to know I'm not alone in feeling this way. My sis missed two pills and fell pregnant! And she moans alot about how uncomfortable she is! i'd give anything to be in her situation!

Anyway feeling better today and much better after your lovely comments and i'm confident for a :bfp: this year!! I hope you all get your too if you haven't already.

:dust::dust:lots of baby dust for you all xxxxxx

8. KMG

KMG Well-Known Member

Hi Vixxy,

Trust me we all have days and sometimes weeks feeling thus way it is completely normal and to be expected when ttc.

I have just entered cycle 9 and it sucks but I am trying (often fail) to stay positive! I often want to stamp my feet and shout its not fair!

The lovely ladies here have really helped and never mind if you want a rant!

Sending lots of baby dust your way and fingers crossed for all our bfp's soon
    xx