Double vs Tandem buggy

missmum

Reaction score
Do side-by-side buggies fit through the front door? I need to get my tape measure out really but cant picture in my head getting most through! They all seem so massive!

I've had my eye on the Out n About Nipper 360, Baby Jogger and also the Oyster Max. I prefer the side by sides but i also really liked having the car seat that you could just click in and out of the car. Cant have the best of both and a Bugaboo Donkey is out of our budget. Any help or ideas welcomed!

I have the donkey and the out n about and the out n about fits through our front door but the donkey is just too big but will fit through my mum and dads!!
Xxxx

I think it also depens if you are having twins or not. For twins I would prefer a double stroller otherwise a tandem stroller which offers the possibility to remove one seat. We have the Brevi Ovo Twin stroller from www.prams.net, it is tandem but you can also change the direction of the seat so that the kids face each other, I love that!
2cmnp10.jpg

I would also love the bugaboo donkey because they are so versatile, also love the shopping basket you can attach to the single pram! It is also out of my budget sadly :( But maybe you can also find one second hand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back