Double trouble - OPK question & anyone that got PG after contraceptive pill question

babylove2016

Reaction score
Just after some advice...

I usually use Clear Blue advanced OPKs but they're so expensive I've decided to do cheapie OPK sticks now I'm into cycle 5.

Does this look normal for an OPK at CD4? I started spotting when my AF was due which was pretty constant upon wiping 7 days ago so do you think I really am CD4 or CD8 by this OPK? I had a peak on CB advanced on CD10 last month. This is my FF chart assuming I am CD8, not CD4... I have had irregular periods since stopping yasmin and only bled for around 3-4 days... this would be 7 days which is considered normal right?

Side question... how long after coming off the pill did it take you to get pregnant?

SO MANY QUESTIONS. Thank you in advance for any advice. xx

Attachments

• IMG_6377.jpg
    IMG_6377.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 7
  • FF15july.PNG
    FF15july.PNG
    11.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Your not ovulating according to that stick the 2nd line needs to be as dark or darker than the dark line. I'd say that was a normal 2nd line for cd4 or cd8 it just looks like a non peak line at whatever point you are in your cycle.

I always got a 2nd faint line with those cheapies as you always have the hormone it measures kicking around before it rises to give you the peak.

I would count cd1 as the first full day your period arrived.

I'm not sure if you going to 7day bleeds from 3/4 is the impact of anything, sorry.

I was on Cilest and fell pregnant either cycle 1 or 2 after I came off.

If your really unsure about when you ovulate I would just make sure you have sex as much as you can throughout the entire month. My mum fell pregnant with me a couple of days after coming off her period so just shows you!

I hope you get your bfp soon hun x

Your not ovulating according to that stick the 2nd line needs to be as dark or darker than the dark line. I'd say that was a normal 2nd line for cd4 or cd8 it just looks like a non peak line at whatever point you are in your cycle.

I always got a 2nd faint line with those cheapies as you always have the hormone it measures kicking around before it rises to give you the peak.

I would count cd1 as the first full day your period arrived.

I'm not sure if you going to 7day bleeds from 3/4 is the impact of anything, sorry.

I was on Cilest and fell pregnant either cycle 1 or 2 after I came off.

If your really unsure about when you ovulate I would just make sure you have sex as much as you can throughout the entire month. My mum fell pregnant with me a couple of days after coming off her period so just shows you!

I hope you get your bfp soon hun x

Ah thanks Tonks that's super insightful! Lucky you getting PG 1 or 2 cycles off the pill - I hoped that might happen for me but alas. xx

The last time I came off the pill and conceived 2nd cycle unfortunately it was a chemical pregnancy and then I didn't fall pregnant again until 6/months later.

I know it's frustrating but don't give up it should happen for you.

:)
xxx

The last time I came off the pill and conceived 2nd cycle unfortunately it was a chemical pregnancy and then I didn't fall pregnant again until 6/months later.

I know it's frustrating but don't give up it should happen for you.

:)
xxx

Thank you darling. This is my fifth month trying, we missed two months. The TWW gets me so down but once AF has finished I always feel more positive. Just hope it happens before the 12 month mark. :wall2:

It's soul destroying.

xxx

Your line could look like that on any cycle day as LH levels fluctuate throughout your cycle. CD1 would be first day of full flow, don't count spotting.

I stopped the pill about 11 years ago and I'm still not pregnant! I've not been trying all that time though (only 4 years) and I found that the pill was masking other problems I had with a hormone imbalance so you can probably discount me from your statistics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back