Double Figures Yeay! BUT SO TIRED!

katyloumc

Reaction score
Just noticed only 99 days until my due date. Woohoo!

But on the otherhand I'm so exhausted, I only had 3 hours sleep last night because I just cant get comfortable, its starting to get me down. Its a wonder I havent flaked out on my desk by now :(

Dont know if I can handle another 14 weeks of being a big heffa!

Have you got yourself a body pillow to sleep with? I find it helps a lot :) Also, tempted to kick OH out of bed, that could help I reckon... :p

Yay for double digits. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ha he works away through the week so I have the whole bed to myself, I've got body pillows, and a zillion other pillows proped all around me. It just gets annoying not being able to drift off!

Last nights sleep was a bit better though, we havent got the spare bed anymore becasue of the nursery so I cant make my hubby sleep in there anymore ha!

Yayyy for just 99 days !

14 weeks just doesnt sound long atall is it!

Hope you get some sleep soon, have you got a good wind down routene, bath soak in lavender or camomile bubbles helps then reading with a book in bed is a sure fire way to fall asleep.

Also are you eating enougth asvif my tums hungry which it always is at the mo, then some cereal before bed helps keep me going and asleep.

Last edited:
Aww yay on double figures! :D

I know how it feels to not get much sleep, I get terrible hip ache that wakes me up every couple of hours which is becoming incredibly tedious! I'm gonna get myself a lovely pregnancy pillow this weekend in the hope that it helps! You have my sympathy! x

I used to get hip pain around 20 weeks but thankfully that's gone now. I think that's half my problem jj, I don't really settle down on a night I'm always ironing, doing some sort of housework till about half 8 -9ish then I decide to go on the iupad for an hour or so so I don't really relax! The few nights I read a book on the settee I fell asleep so I might take your advice and take a book to bed with me!

I suppose its all practice for when little bubs is here! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back