Double Buggys

simhaz1

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

Just thought i would put my opion forward about double buggys (next to each other), i actually got my from kiddicare and it had a really high reveiw on everything.

light weight, manageble, can get thorugh shop doors folds down flat has a big basket,

in my opinon it is not light weight it doesn't really fit in my car and its a fiat mulitpla it does not fit through shop doors unless it is a big double door and it doesn't fit through the house doors i had to open it up out side and bring the kids in and close it out side and try and lift it through the door.

the baskets are not very big just about fits changing bag and thats it

do think a tandum would be better

does anyone else have an opinion?

simhaz1 :)

ive never been a fan of doubles, we brought a tandem, but i found it too heavy and bulky. if i was to have a section i dont think i would have been able to carry it out of the house to set it up so weve sold it again.

were going to rely on single and a sling or buggy board.

some shops ive had trouble with my single buggy so would hate to try a side by side double :shock:

I have a tandem and its fine. Mine is quite big but there are a lot of smaller ones out there. I don't even find it that heavy now. You can fit loads of stuff in the basket as its HUGE. It folds down easily and quite small but we do have a picasso so a nice big boot and there's plenty of room left for shopping. Before this car we had a Mondeo saloon and it still fit in that. I decided pretty early on when I was shopping round for a double pram that I didn't want a side by side, even the small ones wouldn't fit through some of the smaller checkouts.

simhaz1 said:
Hi all :wave:

Just thought i would put my opion forward about double buggys (next to each other), i actually got my from kiddicare and it had a really high reveiw on everything.

light weight, manageble, can get thorugh shop doors folds down flat has a big basket,

in my opinon it is not light weight it doesn't really fit in my car and its a fiat mulitpla it does not fit through shop doors unless it is a big double door and it doesn't fit through the house doors i had to open it up out side and bring the kids in and close it out side and try and lift it through the door.

the baskets are not very big just about fits changing bag and thats it

do think a tandum would be better

does anyone else have an opinion?

simhaz1 :)
i have just bought a double side by side buggy that had great reviews - not used it yet as still waiting for baby to make an apperance, please can you tell me the make of your buggy?

We have bought a Phil and Teds and they are the best design ever, its the same size as our stroller! I love it.

I got a maclaren twin techno then decided it was far too big so i went on to buy a phil & teds which is fantastic!!

I've got a Cossatto Duet Lite and the only thing I don't like about it is trying to get things in the basket! - The netting seems to come up really high.
-Also the weight disribution having the toddler on the front means its a bit of an effort getting up kerbs if your loaded with shopping.

Other than that, I realy like it.

2008_01150054.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back