Dorothy Perkins Tops

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
Lovely tops to be had at dorothy perkins!

They seem to update the range every week rather than twice a year and they have just added about five new tops today!

I have just ordered a lovely stretchy black long sleeved v-neck top thing for £14 and it looks super comfy. Ideal for work and weekends as well.

Should be able to wear it after the birth for a while as well.

Their clothes are great. I am wearing a DP top now as I speak!

Hey

My little sister is the deputy manager of DP's in Wallington so I'll tell her you are singing their praises!

The only trouble with DP's is that not all their stores are big enough to stock maternity clothes. I think my sisters shop doesn't sell it atall (even though she has about 4 pregnant shop staff working there at the moment!). I usually go to the Sutton branch as its slightly bigger.

A few weeks ago I went into Top Shop in Sutton and they had a maternity dress on the sale rail which was a return. They don't stock maternity but have to accept returns at all stores so its worth checking on the smaller stores incase they have had any returns.

Lou :)

Every piece of my maternity wardrobe is from there, I mean every single item!! I don't know what I'd do without them! They're really cheap too, especially in the sale. I got some maternity tops for £1.50 each and some trousers for £7.00. Can't praise them enough :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back