Dopplers

KatysMummy

Reaction score
Has anyone bought one, and how did you get on with it? We are wondering whether to get one, and if so, which one to get!!

Thanks,

Em xx

Hi Em,

Hope all is well with you and a huge congrats on your pregnancy, i'm looking forward to seeing your wedding pics too.

We bought a doppler and it was worth every penny in my book. We don't use it that much now as I know the little tyke is ok because he doesn't stop punching and kicking me! but we did use it alot to begin with & found it so reassuring. I think I was about 12 weeks ish when we got it & I had difficulties trying to find the heartbeat at first but then it was easy afterwards.
We got ours off Ebay, just type in Doppler & loads come up. We paid £60 I think. It's a BF500 Fetal doppler.

Nicki.x :D

I have one that I hired, but if you hire it for 5/6 months then it's yours anyway to keep. I would leave it a few weeks before thinking about hiring or buying as its unlikely you will be able to pick it up so early I think the one I have states you may be able to pick it up after 10 weeks, I got mine at 13 weeks and used it everyday until this one was making itself known by constantly moving! I think well worth the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back