Doppler

MissT

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im after a bit of advice, ive been looking at getting a doppler and wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction as to which is the best? Im probably going to look at a second hand one as I dont have too much to spend on it.

Thanks

Tori x

I had the angel sounds one and i was pleased with it. They get good reviews and are not expensive to buy. Best place to look is amazon. The other alternative is to hire one as I must admit I only used mine for a few weeks until I started to feel baby move and they I didn't see the point in using the Doppler as I knew everything was ok, so in hindsight it probably was a waste of money xx

I got an angelsounds as well and it was great, worked from 9 weeks +

I got mine from amazon and was around £19

xx

Angelsounds was good for me too - and not that expensive

Yep Angle sounds all the way and there not too expensive on amazon either so can get new one for good price :)

Was brilliant to have in the early days :)

i had the angelsounds and it worked great. i gave it to OH's sister when i got to 24 weeks as i used it loads less once i could feel baby move and she was 13 weeks preg then so just right time to start useing it really

Angel sounds :) they are awesome and give so much reassurance x

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have angelsounds, again got it from amazon :) x

I hired one off ebay 3 weeks ago and have not been able to find heart beat so all it's done is stress and worry me. I've give up on it now they can have it back! Everyone else seems to have no probs finding their babies heart beat so I worry even more. I really wish I hadn't got one x

I hired one off ebay 3 weeks ago and have not been able to find heart beat so all it's done is stress and worry me. I've give up on it now they can have it back! Everyone else seems to have no probs finding their babies heart beat so I worry even more. I really wish I hadn't got one x

I had problems finding my LO's at first, especially as I have an anterior placenta :( x

i couldnt find mine til after 15 weeks despite trying every night, anterior placenta can make it hard to find and it also helps if you know what your looking for. i only managed to find it after my mw did in my app and then i knew where to look and what it sounded like.

Thanks for all the advice, saw the midwife yesterday and she managed to find a heartbeat which put my mind at rest, Im watching a few on ebay but will have a look on Amazon aswell x

I have the Sonoline B Doppler. I would really really really recommend this doppler to everyone. Me and OH found our babys heartbeat and 10 weeks 1 day, the day we first bought it, But i have saw people on youtube find babys heartbeat with it at 8 weeks! My OH bought ours for £50. A little expensive but so worth it to hear your little ones heartbeat when your worried. Im now almost 19 weeks and still use it now and again since s/he have started kicking now. Although baby doesnt seem to like being nosed on and kicks at the doppler lol! Hope this helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back